Creative Kidz, TTA, PD Management?

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Chloemae
Nominee

Creative Kidz, TTA, PD Management?

Post by Chloemae »

Hi there,

I’m after some advice on the following agencies, Creative Kidz, TTA and PD Management. My DD is auditioning for all three and it would be great to hear from anyone who has any experience with them.

Thank you.
Munchpot
GRAMMY Award

Re: Creative Kidz, TTA, PD Management?

Post by Munchpot »

Chloemae wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:42 pm Hi there,

I’m after some advice on the following agencies, Creative Kidz, TTA and PD Management. My DD is auditioning for all three and it would be great to hear from anyone who has any experience with them.

Thank you.
Hi

My DD was with Creative Kidz and I thought they were great. She only left as she’s know in full time training and they aren’t allowed to have outside representation
gail2501
Nominee

Post by gail2501 »

We were with PD Management for 18 months and found Jo really great. We have recently changed as we didn’t have much success there but to be fair I’m not sure there was anything they could have done differently. Jo was always kind, responsive and helpful at all times. I think all 3 have a good reputation so good luck!
2good2hurry
BRIT Award

Post by 2good2hurry »

Do you mind me piggy backing on this and asking if DDs and DSs have to have professional experience before applying to an agent? My DD (age 16) has tons of amateur experience and also performed with BYMT but doesn’t have spotlight etc.

Many thanks.