PD Managment?

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Imistar
BRIT Award

PD Managment?

Post by Imistar »

Hi all..
Hey all very new to this and no previous experience whatsoever of this world! but pleased to say that after a recent audition DD been offered representation by PD management. Can’t find them here under the search system as it didn’t allow it! Any recent experiences?? A couple of things I’ve read all seem good and their communication with me has been great so just looking for some reassurance I guess!
Darmont
GRAMMY Award

Re: PD Managment?

Post by Darmont »

My dd was with them and they were great, very approachable with good communication. Jo was very supportive and even came to one of my dd's shows.
gingerbam
GRAMMY Award

Post by gingerbam »

My DD was with them and I found Jo to be very professional and communication was excellent. I believe she has very good contacts with Musical Theatre.
Imistar
BRIT Award

Post by Imistar »

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply - sorry been away so only just checking back in! We have the opportunity through her going to PQA to join quirky kids but with her being ‘chosen’ by PD and it being smaller we have decided to go with them.. fingers crossed!
gingerbam
GRAMMY Award

Post by gingerbam »

Imistar wrote:Thanks very much for taking the time to reply - sorry been away so only just checking back in! We have the opportunity through her going to PQA to join quirky kids but with her being ‘chosen’ by PD and it being smaller we have decided to go with them.. fingers crossed!

Jo is lovely, very helpful and will listen to you, all the best.
Cme1
BRIT Award

Post by Cme1 »

Hi,we are considering this agency does anyone have any recent experience with them?
Thanks
Imistar
BRIT Award

Post by Imistar »

Hi,
We are with them currently and Jo has been great. We havnt been particularly busy but I don’t feel that’s Jo fault - I’m sure she’s put forward my daughter for whatever she can! She is always helpful and responsive to messages and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
Cme1
BRIT Award

Post by Cme1 »

Thanks
Chelsie68
BRIT Award

Post by Chelsie68 »

My daughter had an audition with PD Management in a couple of weeks. Any more advice about this agency?
Imistar
BRIT Award

Post by Imistar »

I’ve replied above before but we have just re-signed with Jo. We havnt had a busy year but I don’t doubt she has t applied for all the castings she can for my child. She is very responsive to emails and calls and I feel like she knows exactly who my daughter is which I think is very important. They are recommend on the ‘film on a shoe string site’ which a lot of people refer too.
Good luck!
Chelsie68
BRIT Award

Post by Chelsie68 »

Thank you