Agencies suitable for a 16 year old - Abacus, Ora and D&D?

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

sarah365
Nominee

Agencies suitable for a 16 year old - Abacus, Ora and D&D?

Post by sarah365 »

Hi my name is Sarah and I'm 16 (not a mum so bending the rules! :lol: ) I'm just wondering if you have any advice on agencies
I've done shows with school, worked with the company Frantic Assembly and I've done other shows outside school also I'm currently looking for a new youth theatre.
Anyway, over Christmas, I've been looking at acting agencies; applying to Abacus, Ora acting agency and Daisy and Dukes. However, from what I can tell they are mostly aimed at younger children - is this true? Do you have any recommendations?
ACookie
GRAMMY Award

Re: Agencies suitable for a 16 year old - Abacus, Ora and D&D?

Post by ACookie »

Have a look at Ardent Talent. A fairly new agency but has young people up to 20 on their books. Clients already racking up a good list of credits. My daughter is with them and couldn't be happier with communication, representation, encouragement, knowledge etc. An agency like D and D, although amazing, have lots of clients and without any professional credits you may struggle to get submitted for a lot which will limit your chances. We were previously with a large agency and much prefer the personal touch in a small one. Good luck.
sarah365
Nominee

Post by sarah365 »

ACookie wrote:Have a look at Ardent Talent. A fairly new agency but has young people up to 20 on their books. Clients already racking up a good list of credits. My daughter is with them and couldn't be happier with communication, representation, encouragement, knowledge etc. An agency like D and D, although amazing, have lots of clients and without any professional credits you may struggle to get submitted for a lot which will limit your chances. We were previously with a large agency and much prefer the personal touch in a small one. Good luck.
Thank you :)
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Post by missmoneypenny »

Also Hero is very good for teens, and have a look at A&J too - good luck! x