Ology Kids Casting?

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

loladd33
GRAMMY Award

Ology Kids Casting?

Post by loladd33 »

We live in the North West so it’s been a lot harder to find agencies for my 15 year old DD who loves all acting and musical theatre - her singing teacher’s daughter tried out for this management a few years ago and didn’t get in but the teacher said she really trusted them and it was a great environment.
Any thoughts from experience? Or any other good North West agencies?
Thank you xx
tracie
BRIT Award

Re: Ology Kids Casting?

Post by tracie »

purple Giraffe are brill. They really care about their clients. They are not a big agency so they get to know your child which I think is so important. Good luck
Moosmum
BRIT Award

Post by Moosmum »

Will 2nd Purple Giraffe :) they are very approachable and lovely :) x
loladd33
GRAMMY Award

Post by loladd33 »

Thanks that’s great! X
x_sugarplumfairy_x
GRAMMY Award

Post by x_sugarplumfairy_x »

My daughter is with Ology and they are brilliant, really professional and innovative and also hold monthly workshops in Manchester for their actors. My daughter has had quite a few jobs while with them and already has 2 lined up for the new year :) highly recommend x
Theatre
BRIT Award

Post by Theatre »

x_sugarplumfairy_x wrote:My daughter is with Ology and they are brilliant, really professional and innovative and also hold monthly workshops in Manchester for their actors. My daughter has had quite a few jobs while with them and already has 2 lined up for the new year :) highly recommend x
Hi please can I ask are you still with Ology? I would really appreciate any information at all?

Thank you in advance
x_sugarplumfairy_x
GRAMMY Award

Post by x_sugarplumfairy_x »

Theatre wrote:
x_sugarplumfairy_x wrote:My daughter is with Ology and they are brilliant, really professional and innovative and also hold monthly workshops in Manchester for their actors. My daughter has had quite a few jobs while with them and already has 2 lined up for the new year :) highly recommend x
Hi please can I ask are you still with Ology? I would really appreciate any information at all?

Thank you in advance
Hi, yeah- inbox me if you like :) x