How many agency auditions?

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Moosmum
BRIT Award

How many agency auditions?

Post by Moosmum »

Hi, just wondering how many agency auditions people have had before they find the one right for them please? We have had 2 auditions so far,both nos but with good feedback but I didn't get the feeling they were right for us either way. Do you just know when you find the right one or is it a case of hoping for the best? Any advice welcome as I'm a novice, DD is loving it and taking it all in her stride but I'm wondering if it's usual to get 2 nos before a yes or if we should try again when she's a little older?
Mia17
Nominee

Re: How many agency auditions?

Post by Mia17 »

I personally think just keep going! If its something your DD really wants to do, then don't give up looking for an agency after 2 no's. She will get there! it might be just because those agency weren't right for her! everything happens for a reason :)
It took my daughter years to find the 'right' agent and when you find it you just know, you have a feeling its right lol
wishing her lots of luck x
Moosmum
BRIT Award

Re: How many agency auditions?

Post by Moosmum »

Fab thanks, we have had a yes from a new agency but I'm unsure,got another call from another tomo so will see how that goes :) x