Tiny Angels

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

x_sugarplumfairy_x
GRAMMY Award

Tiny Angels

Post by x_sugarplumfairy_x »

Sooo Tiny Angels books are open this morning, im thinking of applying for my daughter, just wondering what peoples experiences are with them? Xx
x_sugarplumfairy_x
GRAMMY Award

Re: Tiny Angels

Oops i meant this weekend not morning :lol:
littleric14
BRIT Award

Post by littleric14 »

Hi I can only say positive.we were with them for about 9 months and my daughter had about 6 castings but unfortunately we live so far away I couldn't get to them as they are last minute but the staff were lovely and helpful.

The only downside for me was they never met dd so put her up for jobs that wete based ob her photo and not her personality.
x_sugarplumfairy_x
GRAMMY Award

Thanks for your help- we've applied so fingers crossed!
They do an assessment day now for children in the south and self tape for children in the north so hopefully they should have a better idea of the childrens personalitys.

Typically it was really quiet for my daughter with agency she was with so thought it was time for a change but after iv applied elsewhere shes had two castings so far this week so i'll be undecided now if she does get chosen by any! Xx
littleric14
BRIT Award

Post by littleric14 »

](*,)
x_sugarplumfairy_x wrote:Thanks for your help- we've applied so fingers crossed!
They do an assessment day now for children in the south and self tape for children in the north so hopefully they should have a better idea of the childrens personalitys.

Typically it was really quiet for my daughter with agency she was with so thought it was time for a change but after iv applied elsewhere shes had two castings so far this week so i'll be undecided now if she does get chosen by any! Xx
I've done just the same,quiet for ages applied to another accepted and then an audition with her original agency!! I think they do this on purpose. :lol: