Connor Management

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

awatson88
BRIT Award

Connor Management

Post by awatson88 »

I have an audition with Connor Kids Management this weekend, which has been newly launched a couple months ago by the agents of Connor Management whom believed they had been successful working with adults and wanted to broaden their agency to children also.

Wondered if anyone has had experience with either Connor Management or Connor Kids and could tell me what they're like/what your experience is with them. Thank you! x
Itsyazzy
BRIT Award

Re: Connor Management

Post by Itsyazzy »

awatson88 wrote:I have an audition with Connor Kids Management this weekend, which has been newly launched a couple months ago by the agents of Connor Management whom believed they had been successful working with adults and wanted to broaden their agency to children also.

Wondered if anyone has had experience with either Connor Management or Connor Kids and could tell me what they're like/what your experience is with them. Thank you! x

Hi, how did the audition process go? And what was your experience like?
I'm 18 and I've just been asked to self tape.
Feel free to pm :) x
awatson88
BRIT Award

Post by awatson88 »

Hii itsyazzy,
The audition went well Thankyou despite being quite ill! I had to learn a duologue and run it with the agent running the audition
He then asked me to do it again with different motives or direction, and filmed it all.
I got offered representation which is fab, so I'm just sorting out the contracts for them.
Good luck with the self tape!xx
Itsyazzy
BRIT Award

Post by Itsyazzy »

awatson88 wrote:Hii itsyazzy,
The audition went well Thankyou despite being quite ill! I had to learn a duologue and run it with the agent running the audition
He then asked me to do it again with different motives or direction, and filmed it all.
I got offered representation which is fab, so I'm just sorting out the contracts for them.
Good luck with the self tape!xx
That's great news! Well done!
When you first applied for representation did they send you the dialogue straight away or did they send it afterwards.
They've asked me to self tape but haven't sent a script if that makes sense. I'm not sure if I should just send a pre-recorded one or if I should ask for a piece of dialogue to act out first. What do you think of this?
And also, how old are you? Don't mean to be personal lol. Just trying to compare :) Thanks! x
awatson88
BRIT Award

Post by awatson88 »

Hii-
I applied first then received an email saying they'd like me to audition with a date
Then a couple weeks later they sent another with more details and the script
But as you were asked to self-tape I presume they would send a script with the request. I think I would record a tape with my own monologue/duologue anyway and send it saying here is a self-tape and if you would like me to read a set script please send one. That way they have even more footage and I guess know you're willing to do more than necessary? Possibly I'm not sure.

Is this Connor management you're auditioning for because if it is- it's possible they audition Connor management and Connor kids differently as they are sister sites with different agents but I think the same family.

I'm 16:) xx
Want to reply in pm?
Itsyazzy
BRIT Award

Post by Itsyazzy »

Thank you for the help and advice!
I think I've applied for Connor management instead of Connor kids. I wasn't aware they were sister sites as they both look similar lol.
Oh gosh, I think I'm going to apply for Connor kids instead as it's more appropriate lol.
Thanks a ton, again! :) xx