scream management

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

x_sugarplumfairy_x
GRAMMY Award

scream management

Post by x_sugarplumfairy_x »

Hi does anyone have any experience with or heard anything about scream management? X
fartoomuchtodo
GRAMMY Award

Re: scream management

Post by fartoomuchtodo »

My DS is with Scream - has been for 5 years. Some people have issues with the annual charge (about £25 I think) and the 'refresher workshops' which are twice a year and are £22 but the % they take seems to compare quite well with other agents. In 5 years DS has worked for - CBBC, Sky, CITV, Nick Jnr, Radio 4 & Disney; he has done TV, theatre, commercials, radio plays and other stuff. He has by no means worked continually (nor would we wish him to) but he has had a fairly successful career,

The Scream Team are lovely people - DS's agent regularly texts or calls to see how we are (even when he's not working), knows the family, comes to see DS on stage, on set etc.

I have no experience of other agents so I can't do other than give my impression of Scream - I can't compare them with others. I do know that in a 20 week filming run last year, with over 15 actors, only 1 person's agent came to see them on set and that was DS's. Still - I hope this helps. Feel free to DM if you have a specific question.
x_sugarplumfairy_x
GRAMMY Award

Re: scream management

Post by x_sugarplumfairy_x »

Thats really helpful thankyou :D xx