Hero talent group

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Brighterthanstars
BRIT Award

Hero talent group

Post by Brighterthanstars »

Hiya,
I wonder if anybody knows much about Hero Talent Group? They started in January so are pretty new and still small but I think they have a legit sounding team.
I've been asked if I want to go to a casting session, but I just wanted to check if anyone knows anything about them before I reply.

Thank you NAPM! Always helping =D>
If you think that you're too small to make an impact, try sleeping with a mosquito in the room.
thereishope
Nominee

Re: Hero talent group

Post by thereishope »

Hello,

I worked on a short film with a 5 year old girl who is represented by them - she says they are brilliant and although new, have put her up/she has gotten great stuff from them!
Defo go for it!!
oscarnelly
Nominee

Post by oscarnelly »

My 10 year old son has been signed with Hero Talent Group for 6 months. He was previously with a really big agency for 2 years.

In comparison Hero Talent Group are just brilliant. He is being put forward for some fantastic roles and has been selected for some really high profile auditions. The team are really supportive, approachable and kind and always reply to emails and texts etc. Being a boutique agency you know that your child is unique when they are put forward, not a clone, and that Hero are always fighting to get them seen.

I couldn't be happier and would recommend Hero if you are looking for your first agency signing, or thinking of making a change like we did.

A.
mouskouri41
GRAMMY Award

Post by mouskouri41 »

A friend of ours dd is with Hero and she is also very happy with them.She has had 2 fantastic jobs since being represented by them,and on a personal level she finds them very easy to communicate with and passionate and committed about what they do.
woosterma
Nominee

Post by woosterma »

My DD is with Hero and I can highly recommend them. If they're interested in you it's because they know they can find work for you. Nicola and Chrissie are lovely and seem to know exactly what the CDs are looking for. My DD has had some great opportunities since joining Hero - a couple of great wins and some where she got right down to the last two or three. Joining Hero has been the best move we've made so far in my DD's career. :D
Hoglett
Nominee

Post by Hoglett »

Hi there, encouraged by all of your comments, I sent my daughter's CV to them at the weekend. What's the protocol -are they likely to email/respond whatever the outcome or do they only respond if she's successful. I don't want to hassle them but if she's not successful with them then I want to look at other options. Thanks :)
katylouw
Nominee

Post by katylouw »

Did you ever hear back from them Hoglett? Just wondered how soon they got back (if at all) and what happened next?
Harrisonsmum2001
Nominee

Post by Harrisonsmum2001 »

My son is represented by Hero Talent Group and we honestly couldn't be happier, we left a large agency to join Hero and have never looked back. We have build a brilliant relationship with the team at Hero and I really feel that they care about my son as an individual and are working tirelessly to help him build his career, they are so supportive x x
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Post by missmoneypenny »

One of my daughters is with them too, having moved from a very well respected agency, and they are lovely - very hard working and committed :)
Itsyazzy
BRIT Award

Post by Itsyazzy »

Hi,

For everyone that has applied for this agency, how long did it take you to get a response when you first applied?

Thanks. x
bounding
BRIT Award

Post by bounding »

Hero are excellent, smart, curious and never stop working on the behalf of their actors. My son and daughter are with them. The opportunities they have been sent for are right for them - as opposed to the Agent sending groups of kids. They have had plenty of castings- some very close calls.
I like them also because they are not only for kids, they represent until the age of 30 I think so the children can progress if they like.
aspiringactor
BRIT Award

Post by aspiringactor »

Absolutely no words for Hero. Perfection =D> =D>
x_sugarplumfairy_x
GRAMMY Award

Post by x_sugarplumfairy_x »

Hi how long did it take to hear back from Hero?and do you hear back either way?
I got an instant reply from Nicola to my email within about 5 minutes of applying to say that she looked great but to please apply on the website but since applying on the website I've not heard anything!
I don't want to nag them but on the other hand if it's a no i want to be applying elsewhere x