Mark Jermin

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Ellie8989899301
GRAMMY Award

Mark Jermin

Post by Ellie8989899301 »

I emailed Mark Jermin the other day with my CV and headshot and they said that they really like my look and were impressed with my CV, but unfortunately their books are full at the moment. They told me to keep in touch and they hope to work with me in the future.
I thought that this sounded promised, but was wondering what other people's thoughts were on this? I know they have had auditions fairly recently,but does anyone know how often they tend to have them?
Thank you!
MRSSHOWBIZ
Nominee

Re: Mark Jermin

Post by MRSSHOWBIZ »

they said the exact same thing to me today
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

If you type 'Mark Jermin' in the search box on the top RH corner of this page it will take you to a few discussions on this topic. I think you'll find that they ran workshops recently and have made offers, so they may not be planning more for a while.

If you go back a bit further in time - through the same search - you'll probably be able to work out how often they open their books and hold workshops. From my recollection, I think they do them Jan/Feb time each year, although they may hold a round of workshops at other times too.

Hope this helps

Deb x
helloagain53
Nominee

Post by helloagain53 »

Hi all,

I'm thinking of applying to Mark Jermin when they next advertise their books being open - I know that there are multiple threads & discussions of them on this site, all of which I have read through - but I was wondering if anyone who currently is or has been represented by them could PM me their thoughts?

Thanks in advance. X
fizzycandy123
GRAMMY Award

Post by fizzycandy123 »

I got the same reply too.xx
thereishope
Nominee

Post by thereishope »

My daughter joined with them after an open workshop in 2012, aged 14. She had about 3 auditions with them max between 2012 and 2014. We found them to be really bad at communicating, and whenever we phoned them up we just go monotone answers. We decided eventually to leave them and she is now with a new agent who we love. So overall we had a bad experience - probably down to them being such a huge agency and having a drama school attached to them - they focused on their own kids. Also didn't help that my daughter never met her agent - we live in London and they are based in Swansea! However, some people have been successful with Mark Jermin - all depends really.