Agency Photographs

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

quietattheback
GRAMMY Award

Agency Photographs

Post by quietattheback »

I have just seen my DD's new agency photos... Imo they just dont look like her, disappointed :(
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Re: Agency Photographs

Post by TalyaB »

Can you ask your agent what they think? Sometimes I think I'm the worst person to assess photos of my DS (after him!) If the agent thinks they're good, then see if they 'work'; if not, maybe you could go back to the photographer and see if they can help? As they usually take a lot of shots and then choose a few to send on, maybe you'd prefer some of the discarded ones.
quietattheback
GRAMMY Award

Post by quietattheback »

They are the photos the agency took... So i presume they have picked the best ones for them, they have fixed all her hair forward and it just doesnt suit her, i usually like every picture of her :( I am going to hold my tongue and do as you say and see if they 'work'. In fairness she was full of cold too so her eyes dont look right, which clearly isnt anyones fault... I'm just disappointed :(
DanceDiva
GRAMMY Award

Post by DanceDiva »

Thats a shame.
We've just got ours too so I gather we are with the same agency ( just read back threads and we are )

We love ours but then again, you can hardly miss my DD on the photos - look for the unmissable one and that'll be her !!
I know they like their hair forward so they are reminded of the length of it - does this reassure ?
quietattheback
GRAMMY Award

Post by quietattheback »

Hi, i looked at their fb page and others seem vey pleased. She just looks weird and not herslef at all... I'll pm u..
Last edited by quietattheback on Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gingerbam
GRAMMY Award

Post by gingerbam »

quietattheback wrote:Hi, i looked at their fb page and others seem vey pleased. She just looks weird and not herslef at all... I'll pm u..

PM Sent