Top Talent & Bonnie and Betty

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

DanceMadMummy
BRIT Award

Top Talent & Bonnie and Betty

Post by DanceMadMummy »

Hi Everyone

I recently sent in applications for my DS to the above agencies Top Talent and Bonnie and Betty and wondered how long does it normally take for them to come back to you if your successful.

Thanks
DanceDiva
GRAMMY Award

Re: Top Talent & Bonnie and Betty

Post by DanceDiva »

We heard the next day from Bonnie and Betty and maybe 3 days later from Top Talent.

My DD is attending the Manchester audition for TT at the end of August and still awaiting a date for the BoBe one.
Good luck xx
DanceMadMummy
BRIT Award

Post by DanceMadMummy »

DanceDiva wrote:We heard the next day from Bonnie and Betty and maybe 3 days later from Top Talent.

My DD is attending the Manchester audition for TT at the end of August and still awaiting a date for the BoBe one.
Good luck xx
Hi DanceDiva

How old is your DD? Will let you know if I hear back from TT fingers crossed x
Good luck for your DD audition :D
DanceDiva
GRAMMY Award

Post by DanceDiva »

Thank you - my DD is coming up to 15 in a couple of months.
Bit of late starter but better late than never as they say !

Might see you around - we are NW area most of the time x
gingerbam
GRAMMY Award

Post by gingerbam »

:D

Just a quick hello to say we are in the NW and have had an initial reply back from BoBe but as yet had no date for an assessment. The initial excitement has faded and e are looking forward to school holidays.
x_sugarplumfairy_x
GRAMMY Award

Post by x_sugarplumfairy_x »

BoBe are really good at keeping in touch! took them 1-2 days to reply initially, they then sent us the initi assessment date within another couple of days and then told us the day after assessment tht she'd been accepted :D and theyv been fast at replying to any emails iv sent ever since, really recommend them :) goodluck for your assessment x
PoppyLily
BRIT Award

Post by PoppyLily »

BoBe are super efficient, reply speedily to all emails, they are very on the ball, can't recommend then highly enough. Good luck :D
gingerbam
GRAMMY Award

Post by gingerbam »

x_sugarplumfairy_x wrote:BoBe are really good at keeping in touch! took them 1-2 days to reply initially, they then sent us the initi assessment date within another couple of days and then told us the day after assessment tht she'd been accepted :D and theyv been fast at replying to any emails iv sent ever since, really recommend them :) goodluck for your assessment x

Thanks all we have an assessment date now.
DanceMadMummy
BRIT Award

Post by DanceMadMummy »

I contacted Bonnie and Betty a while ago now and have never had a reply from them either way :(

I don't know if to contact them again but I am conscious I may look like a desperate mummy lol
quietattheback
GRAMMY Award

Post by quietattheback »

Same here, i was having problems with the application and didnt know if it had sent so i emailed and asked, they were very helpful and came back saying yes they did have it and she was in the 'to be assessed' pile... That was weeksmago, i expected a response either way but i am just presuming she wasnt for them as its been so long. :(
quietattheback
GRAMMY Award

Post by quietattheback »

P.s. just seen on twitter bobe hard drive went down and they had to get someone in to retrieve all the data, on the 6th aug she said there was a few weeks worth of applications to go through, so that answers why the delay.
gingerbam
GRAMMY Award

Post by gingerbam »

DanceMadMummy wrote:I contacted Bonnie and Betty a while ago now and have never had a reply from them either way :(

I don't know if to contact them again but I am conscious I may look like a desperate mummy lol

I know how you feel. Did you telephone them?
DanceMadMummy
BRIT Award

Post by DanceMadMummy »

gingerbam wrote:
DanceMadMummy wrote:I contacted Bonnie and Betty a while ago now and have never had a reply from them either way :(

I know how you feel. Did you telephone them?
Hi

No I never did telephone them but maybe I should or perhaps send them an email again I suppose it wouldnt hurt I might check back through emails to check the date I sent the application in :)
gingerbam
GRAMMY Award

Post by gingerbam »

anyone else get cancelled for the Northern assessment?
quietattheback
GRAMMY Award

Post by quietattheback »

Hey ginger... I wondered where u had gone! Did bobe cancel?x