modelling blog

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

madhatter
Nominee

modelling blog

Post by madhatter »

Hi everyone,

I have found this site really informative in the past and now my daughter reads regularly and has started a blog about modelling after lots of people at school kept asking how to start! She is really proud of it and gets very excited whenever she gets a new comment etc so I said I would try to share the link on a few sites for her. Its http://graciesaycheese.blogspot.co.uk/ if anyone is interested in reading.

Good luck to all children auditioning or working :) xxxxx
xxClairexx
Nominee

Re: modelling blog

Post by xxClairexx »

What a great little blog! Had a good read through it and its very informative. She should be very proud of herself :)
I also recognised your youngest I've seen her at shoots & castings. (Another UA mum here) :D xx
madhatter
Nominee

Post by madhatter »

Thank you I will pass that on to her - not sure if she will keep it up but she loves the idea that someone is reading it!! Isn't it a small world we have probably met - so pleased with the agency they have been amazing for us! :) x
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

Isn't she clever?! It's a super blog, she addresses the subject with great maturity and humour. We hope she'll write a lot more about her adventures in the world of modelling - please post links here if you have a moment so we can be sure not to miss them.

Thanks for sharing

Deb x
pg
OSCAR Award

Post by pg »

It's a great blog. Really interesting to hear what it's like from her point of view. :)
TalyaB
BAFTA Award

Post by TalyaB »

What a talented writer. She mixes humour and information in a way that many adults could learn from. Well done to her.
begolina
BAFTA Award

Post by begolina »

It is very well written. I like her honesty and is very refreshing. =D> =D>
madhatter
Nominee

Post by madhatter »

thank you everyone - I showed her your comments and it made her night.....she wants to be a writer!! :lol: