Top Talent Agency

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

quietattheback
GRAMMY Award

Re: Top Talent Agency

Post by quietattheback »

There were lots there from Raz, i hadnt heard of them before but they are clearly huge! Yes being the parent of a child who wants to do lots of things is very expensive :( my DD currently does 8 hours of various classes a week... At some point we r going to have to weed somethings out!
Last edited by quietattheback on Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gingerbam
GRAMMY Award

Post by gingerbam »

I now am now completely unsure what to do, today I was going to not think about if we go ahead and accept TT and we have had another email from them re docs etc. I've read good things and bad about them and bobe.

WWYD?

Pass on with TT with the chance with of being accepted by bobe?
possiblypushy
GRAMMY Award

Post by possiblypushy »

gingerbam wrote:I now am now completely unsure what to do, today I was going to not think about if we go ahead and accept TT and we have had another email from them re docs etc. I've read good things and bad about them and bobe.

WWYD?

Pass on with TT with the chance with of being accepted by bobe?
I've sent you a PM :D
quietattheback
GRAMMY Award

Post by quietattheback »

Oooh i want a pm! :) did it say terrible things about tt that i should know :shock:
possiblypushy
GRAMMY Award

Post by possiblypushy »

quietattheback wrote:Oooh i want a pm! :) did it say terrible things about tt that i should know :shock:
HaHa! No, not at all :D . I'm with Top Talent (well, my ds is!) and we are very happy with them. I was basically saying that you won't make a huge mistake if you go with them. I had some wise advice (thanks Deb) when I was in a similar position, and I was assured that one agency doesn't have an advantage over the others.

Sorry for making you worry :oops: .
quietattheback
GRAMMY Award

Post by quietattheback »

Haha thank you :D I try to be cool but i am very much a worrier 8)
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

possiblypushy wrote: I had some wise advice (thanks Deb) when I was in a similar position
Crikey - do you mean me? I might print this post and stick it on my wall for when my lovely DDs hit their teens. Just to remind them that someone, somewhere, sometime, thought I said something wise. It's all downhill from here :lol:

Deb x
possiblypushy
GRAMMY Award

Post by possiblypushy »

Flosmom wrote:
possiblypushy wrote: I had some wise advice (thanks Deb) when I was in a similar position
Crikey - do you mean me? I might print this post and stick it on my wall for when my lovely DDs hit their teens. Just to remind them that someone, somewhere, sometime, thought I said something wise. It's all downhill from here :lol:

Deb x

Yes Deb, you are the wise one I mentioned :D . Teenagers can go through a stage of knowing everything :? so it's a good idea to remind them that mum actually knows a thing or two!
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

I wouldn't worry to much about choosing between these 2 agencies - both are amazing and have great reputations. They both seem to treat their clients well and are equally good at fielding talented children for auditions as well as securing great roles for the successful children. I don't think you can make a wrong choice and of course you can always change agent if you find you are not suited together. Most people would be extremely pleased to have a choice like this to make.

Don't stress yourself out over it. You'll have a blast no matter which you pick.

Well done and keep smiling :)
gingerbam
GRAMMY Award

Post by gingerbam »

Thanks All, we have been putting off for over a year doing this as we were not sure it was something she really wanted, but she assures us she does. So nothing ventured nothing gained. When she was a toddler many times I was told she should be a child model but we are a busy family and it was not possible. We are still busy but she seems to know her own mind. So we will see, thanks so much for all the WISE words :D Now to go rob a bank lol
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

You could always compromise and take the agent photo/admin fee from her first pay check? With the right agent and right work, it could be covered in no time :)

Best of luck on your journey and be sure to let us know how you get on xx
emlochscams
GRAMMY Award

Post by emlochscams »

Good luck with whatever you decide! We've been really really happy with TT (had fab castings and jobs) and I know someone else who has similar experience with bobe so don't think you can lose. Let us all know what you do and enjoy! :D
CatKat_0
OSCAR Award

Post by CatKat_0 »

Emlochscams - love your link :) :)
emlochscams
GRAMMY Award

Post by emlochscams »

Thanks CatKat! I'm quite proud of him... :oops:
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

CatKat_0 wrote:Emlochscams - love your link :) :)
Me too! =D> =D>

Deb x