PD Management

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

pleasingdance1
GRAMMY Award

PD Management

Post by pleasingdance1 »

PD Management, a small selective London based agency, are currently expanding and accepting submissions from children of all ages. Interviews to be held in September.
Recent credits include work for Channel 5, Sassy Films, Epoch Films and Freeview.
No joining fees.
For further information please visit our website www.pdmanagement.org or drop us a email to pdmanagement1@gmail.com
Rachel_M
GRAMMY Award

Re: PD Management

Post by Rachel_M »

Does anyone have any experience with this agency at all? I have to say I've never heard of them before, but perhaps they're relatively new? There doesn't really seem to be a huge amount of information about them on the website :-k
pleasingdance1
GRAMMY Award

Post by pleasingdance1 »

Hi all, just to give you a little more info on PD Management.
The agency was established November 2011, so yes indeed is very new. It was set up by myself, an ex professional dancer with English National Ballet, RAD registered teacher and mother of 2 performing children along with my partner a music and film producer. Our website is currently still in it's early stages and a more comprehensive site will be up and running in September with full biogs of all staff.
Since beginning operations we have managed to secure work with clients such as Channel 5, Freeview, Tetley Tea, Epoch Films and Unicef to name a few and continue to build up good relations with casting directors and production companies across London.
Our aim is to represent talented individuals who we feel we could successful gain work for, we are not looking to be a huge agency representing 100's and prefer to keep things small and personal.
We will be holding interviews on Saturday 8th September for any children interested in seeking representation. If successful there are no fees involved though we do suggest joining Spotlight. Successful children will be required to attend 2 workshops per year so we can continue to assess their suitability for the agency.

Please do contact me on 020 3344 8496 if you need any further information at all.
x
Jo
letitshine
GRAMMY Award

Post by letitshine »

Have just applied to this agency for my dd found them to be helpful and professional, as with all good agencys there are no joining fees and they have workshops to help the children achieve there true potential. Looking forward to meeting Jo in September :D
letitshine
GRAMMY Award

Post by letitshine »

Had our audition and been accepted :D
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

Good luck Jo and a Big Well done to you !! :lol:
pleasingdance1
GRAMMY Award

Post by pleasingdance1 »

Thanks Bruno2. Hope all is well with you. If you ever in London let me know and we can coffee again. :D