MOT Models

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

HK1
BRIT Award

MOT Models

Post by HK1 »

Does anyone have any experience with te teen section of MOT models? Can't find anything on this forum. For example, do they charge a fee? Are they reputable?

Thankyou all!
flipside
GRAMMY Award

Re: MOT Models

Post by flipside »

We have no experience with the teen agency but DS had a very busy 9 years with them up to 2005 when school commitments and a conversion to boarding meant that he had to stop modelling.

Looking at their website I do see a number of young men who were modelling with DS as little ones, are still with them (they are 15/16 now) - I think that says something!

When we were with MOT there was an annual photo shoot which was very reasonably priced (<£50 - but that was some years ago!) and representation in their book and on the website was subject to a fee taken from first earnings if I remember correctly. The usual commission after that.

Do pm me if you need more details. Based on our experience I would thoroughly recommend - very friendly and organised outfit. :)
be ready for anything and the unexpected never happens
HK1
BRIT Award

Post by HK1 »

Thank you! Although most of the girls/boys on the website seem to have been with them a long time...does anyone know if the accept newcomers at teen age? :-k
flipside
GRAMMY Award

Post by flipside »

You've nothing to lose by sending a few simple head shots/full length photos and asking. 8)
be ready for anything and the unexpected never happens