Scallywags

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Scallywags

Post by lyndahill »

My DD has just been accepted by Scallywags which is great but before she can be on their website they ask for a fee of £199, which is for 2 years. Is anybody with them and can recommend or would I be wasting money??
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Re: Scallywags

Post by Flosmom »

Hi
There have been a few enquiries on here about Scallywags with some helpful replies. If you pop the word Scallywags into the search box at the top RH side of this page it will take you to them.

Hope this is helpful

Deb x
Rachel_M
GRAMMY Award

Re: Scallywags

Post by Rachel_M »

My DD was accepted by Scallywags in April, and we've heard near enough nothing from them since. One phone call about a relatively poorly paid extra's shoot (which she turned down because the dates clashed with something else. And extra work is not really what she's wanting to do anyway to be honest).

In the moment, I was very reluctant for her to join after seeing the fees, but DD was so eager and didn't want to be without representation incase she missed out on any opportunities, so I gave in. Which I now very much regret as I doubt we'll hear anything from them again.

I would give them a miss lyndahill, unless your dd is particularly into modeling/extra work. But others have had a good experience with them so I guess it really depends on the individual age and look. :)