Time To Shine Agency

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

KEB
Nominee

Time To Shine Agency

Post by KEB »

I had a radom email from 'Time To Shine Agency' asking me to send my DD's name and detals to them - saying that had audition opportunities waiting!!
really slightly freaked out as I have no idea how they got my contact details. To me it seems odd and slightly unprincipled to be contacting parents in this way - especially as we are not looking to change agents or anything. I have no intention if replying to them. I looked at their website and it didn't say much. Has anyone else been contacted by them or does anyone on here know anything about them? Do you think it's acceptable for an Agency to effectively 'Cold Call'?
pg
OSCAR Award

Re: Time To Shine Agency

Post by pg »

I wouldn't worry. It's just spam

It's like those "your recent accident" texts and calls. They hope to catch someone who fits. If they're asking for name and details, it probably means they don't already have them!

Some "agencies" do post bogus casting notices on sites like Starnow to garner contact details. It could be from something like that.

Reputable agents don't tout for clients . Ignoring it - as you are doing - is the best action.
KEB
Nominee

Re: Time To Shine Agency

Post by KEB »

Thank you pg. I feel re assured by what you've said - I have deleated it now! xx