Ray Kinghts Application

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

fizzycandy123
GRAMMY Award

Ray Kinghts Application

Post by fizzycandy123 »

Hi everyone. I applied to Ray Knights back in december and they replied back saying to reaply once my exams are finished. I really want to do some extra work in the summer and I know Ray Knights are really good. When I applied in december I was still sixteen as I am a september birthday and in year 11. I noticed there books are open now and I don't know if I should apply now as I don't want to miss there books being open but also don't want t annoy them. any advice on what to do I'd be very grateful?.xx
Cricksters
Nominee

Re: Ray Kinghts Application

Post by Cricksters »

My advice would be to 'go for it'. You have nothing to lose, and the exams will be over in the summer anyway. It shows you are keen, practical, forward thinking and you've taken on board their advice. They won't be annoyed at all. My son is a September baby and he did exactly that In Year 11 and got some summer work when his exams were finished. More importantly, he was on his agent's books and able to work as soon as the holidays started. Good luck! :)
Irishdancer
OSCAR Award

Re: Ray Kinghts Application

Post by Irishdancer »

It's because you need to be licenced until last day of June even if you are 16. Ray Knights books don't close they take on all year round he is very hard to get into but he likes young people. If he told you to get in contact with him do so last day if June when you leave school. He must be intrested as he dose not get back to people only one he thinks he will take on. Applying again he will only tell you the same thing