Daisy and Dukes Books Open

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

jesstar
Nominee

Re: Daisy and Dukes Books Open

Post by jesstar »

Hi well DD had her audition yesterday. It was very professionally run and the children had a fun workshop. DD loved it didn't want to leave!!! Bless. We met some lovely people /children. Dd went into the audition ( no parents) and decided to change her poem from twinkle twinkle to Frozen!!!! :shock: :shock: bless her! I asked her why she changed it she said twinkle twinkle was too boring!!!!! :lol: we had a great day so what ever the out come we enjoyed ourselves.
jesstar
Nominee

Post by jesstar »

Mrs.H13 DD was offered representation with Daisy and Dukes. Proud mummy moment. X
RavenT
BRIT Award

Post by RavenT »

Congratulations to your DD. I hope she gets lots of exciting opportunities! =D>
NiamhMurphy
BRIT Award

Post by NiamhMurphy »

Someone I know got email of confirmation last night saying they would like to represent her- very very pleased! :D
RavenT
BRIT Award

Post by RavenT »

Our eldest DD is with Daisy and Dukes and we are really happy with the agency. My two smaller DDs auditioned recently and didn't get in. Still trying to work out when and where to tell them. I think ice cream will be involved!
Well done to everyone who was successful. =D>
jesstar
Nominee

Re: Daisy and Dukes Books Openard

Post by jesstar »

Thank you. DD had a great time at the audition and we met some lovely people . Really pleased she got in and looking forward to what ever the future may hold. Well done to all who got in. Ice cream is a great consolation until other great things happen. Xx
ellis's mum
BRIT Award

Post by ellis's mum »

Has anyone who got in from the January auditions heard anything? My sister was told that their contract started on the 1st March but she hasn't heard anything? Xx
helloagain53
Nominee

Post by helloagain53 »

Does anyone have any idea how many people D&D represent?
Mrs.H13
BRIT Award

Post by Mrs.H13 »

jesstar wrote:Mrs.H13 DD was offered representation with Daisy and Dukes. Proud mummy moment. X
A month late but I've only just seen this!! Congratulations to your dd!!!!! How fab! Proud mummy moments are the best!! X