Imperium Management

Give advice, ask questions and find out information about Agencies.

Moderator: busybusybusy

fizzycandy123
GRAMMY Award

Imperium Management

Post by fizzycandy123 »

Hello I would really appreciate any advice does anybody have any experience with this agency.x?
Livy2
GRAMMY Award

Re: Imperium Management

Post by Livy2 »

Hi
I applied to one of their star now adverts earlier in October. Had a lovely message back but at the time their website wasn't working so I didn't take it any further. Their website is now working so I have shown it to DD but she needs to contact them as she's 16 and is contacting other agents as well so I'm letting her 'do the talking'.

Did anyone else apply or contact them? They have another ad on Star Now at the moment.
fizzycandy123
GRAMMY Award

Post by fizzycandy123 »

Hi,Im in the same position I turned 16 in September so I'm trying hard to change agents.I had an interview with them a month ago although because exams I had to miss it although reaplied and am hopefully gonna ring up tomorrow,whats your impression of the agency.x?
lynne
GRAMMY Award

Post by lynne »

Hi
Is anyone on here with Imperium management?
ScoobyDoo
GRAMMY Award

Post by ScoobyDoo »

Hi, I know this is late, but we have just joined the agency and we have found them to be a complete breath of fresh air, really hands on with excellent communication. They are more interested in a holistic approach to building a career and cv rather than just playing a numbers game by having loads of actors and sending them to everything. Everything is discussed and if there is an audition we cannot make or do not feel happy about, no offence is taken and you are not dropped to the bottom of the list. As far as we are concerned, they are excellent.