Auditioning for Sept 2019

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

icantdance
GRAMMY Award

Re: Auditioning for Sept 2019

Post by icantdance »

Massive shock!! DS has just had an email from Bird offering him a DaDA!! I'm so pleased for him, and he's accepted obviously, but doesn't want to think about it for now as he's busy revising for his GCSEs. We're fortunate in that Granny lives 2 miles from Bird so we don't need to think about accommodation. So, fingers crossed for everybody else who's waiting - things are obviously on the move!! x
Munchpot
GRAMMY Award

Post by Munchpot »

icantdance wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:25 pm Massive shock!! DS has just had an email from Bird offering him a DaDA!! I'm so pleased for him, and he's accepted obviously, but doesn't want to think about it for now as he's busy revising for his GCSEs. We're fortunate in that Granny lives 2 miles from Bird so we don't need to think about accommodation. So, fingers crossed for everybody else who's waiting - things are obviously on the move!! x
Fantastic news. Well done to your DS
MTlover123
BRIT Award

Post by MTlover123 »

icantdance wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:25 pm Massive shock!! DS has just had an email from Bird offering him a DaDA!! I'm so pleased for him, and he's accepted obviously, but doesn't want to think about it for now as he's busy revising for his GCSEs. We're fortunate in that Granny lives 2 miles from Bird so we don't need to think about accommodation. So, fingers crossed for everybody else who's waiting - things are obviously on the move!! x
Amazing news - well done =D> =D> =D>
MygirlsloveMT
GRAMMY Award

Post by MygirlsloveMT »

Huge congrats to your DS x
smallbythesea
BRIT Award

Post by smallbythesea »

Fantastic news =D> \:D/ . Dd is just finishing her 1st year and loves it. Xx
becmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by becmum »

Fantastic news!! Congratulations 🌟xx
Soclose
BRIT Award

Post by Soclose »

Amazing!! Congratulations.... I have a feeling there’s going to be a lot of movement on here now x
sailorgirluae
BRIT Award

Post by sailorgirluae »

Great news. Hope the GCSEs go well!
icantdance
GRAMMY Award

Post by icantdance »

Thanks everybody. I'm so grateful for this forum, it's such a huge support when our DCs are going through this process and it's lovely how pleased everybody is for each other when there is good news to share. I wish all your DCs the best of luck with the results of the auditions and funding ... and also with GCSEs and A Levels now it's exam season x
Kingswayqueen
BRIT Award

Post by Kingswayqueen »

Congratulations that’s fabulous news! Still waiting for Bird’s reserve list to start moving, what an eye opener this journey has been and continues to be. Who knew this could be so stressful! xxx
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

Huge congratulations, =D>
Littleone
BRIT Award

Post by Littleone »

Fab news !!!! congratulations :D =D>
Soclose
BRIT Award

Post by Soclose »

Would anybody know with regards to the Bird reserve list...does the list for DaDA’s/funding for Diploma courses normally move before the degree reserve list?
And is anybody else just wishing each day away right now?!! X
becmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by becmum »

Soclose wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:11 pm Would anybody know with regards to the Bird reserve list...does the list for DaDA’s/funding for Diploma courses normally move before the degree reserve list?
Have sent you a pm x
becmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by becmum »

Soclose wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:11 pm Would anybody know with regards to the Bird reserve list...does the list for DaDA’s/funding for Diploma courses normally move before the degree reserve list?
Let me know if you don’t get it!