Auditioning for Sept 2019

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Littleone
BRIT Award

Re: Auditioning for Sept 2019

Post by Littleone »

That’s great news LivvyVicky !
My Daughter has also accepted her place at Urdang (degree) and is hoping for the required grades in August .
She saw the Summer show yesterday and thought it was amazing :D
Disco_Dad
Nominee

Post by Disco_Dad »

Congrats to those finally getting sorted, it's great news.

For those that are accepting places, can I ask (just curious) do you have other offers that you will therefore decline and if so where (you dont have to say :D )

I guess I am just wondering whether these recent acceptances mean that other places at other establishments will be freed up for offers to people waiting?
Littleone
BRIT Award

Post by Littleone »

Hi Disco dad
My daughter isn’t holding any other offers ( apart from her insurance on UCAS )
I hope the lists start moving soon !
Kingswayqueen
BRIT Award

Post by Kingswayqueen »

Rang Bird today, who have told me that a handful of people have been offered places for the Degree course that were on the reserve list, and that they accepted those places. My DD is now towards the top of the middle on the list, but they don't expect much movement at the moment. They said that the next big deadline is results day in mid August, they also said that they are continually checking to see if there are people on the reserve list who no longer want a place as they've accepted elsewhere. They said to ring back in a couple of weeks time when they can see what movement there's been. [-o<
Mumof3girls
BRIT Award

Post by Mumof3girls »

Hi , is anyone looking for a room for Bird in September , please contact me for more info ! Thank you
Kingswayqueen
BRIT Award

Post by Kingswayqueen »

Mumof3girls wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:03 pm Hi , is anyone looking for a room for Bird in September , please contact me for more info ! Thank you
I wish I knew, I do hope so! Could you pm details, even if just for info, as by the time we hear you will probably be sorted x
Munchpot
GRAMMY Award

Post by Munchpot »

Kingswayqueen wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:03 pm Rang Bird today, who have told me that a handful of people have been offered places for the Degree course that were on the reserve list, and that they accepted those places. My DD is now towards the top of the middle on the list, but they don't expect much movement at the moment. They said that the next big deadline is results day in mid August, they also said that they are continually checking to see if there are people on the reserve list who no longer want a place as they've accepted elsewhere. They said to ring back in a couple of weeks time when they can see what movement there's been. [-o<
Keeping my fingers crossed for your DD
Kingswayqueen
BRIT Award

Post by Kingswayqueen »

Munchpot wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:38 pm
Kingswayqueen wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:03 pm Rang Bird today, who have told me that a handful of people have been offered places for the Degree course that were on the reserve list, and that they accepted those places. My DD is now towards the top of the middle on the list, but they don't expect much movement at the moment. They said that the next big deadline is results day in mid August, they also said that they are continually checking to see if there are people on the reserve list who no longer want a place as they've accepted elsewhere. They said to ring back in a couple of weeks time when they can see what movement there's been. [-o<
Keeping my fingers crossed for your DD
Ahh thank you! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone in this waiting game xxx
Mumof3girls
BRIT Award

Post by Mumof3girls »

Kingswayqueen wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:35 pm
Mumof3girls wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:03 pm Hi , is anyone looking for a room for Bird in September , please contact me for more info ! Thank you
I wish I knew, I do hope so! Could you pm details, even if just for info, as by the time we hear you will probably be sorted x
Hi , I feel your pain . We had it 2 years ago but my daughter found out by June 23 rd so not as a long wait as you ! Her friend who did foundation is still waiting to hear , hence why we’ve had to advertise the room can’t wait any longer it’s a nightmare . Hope you hear soon !
The room has been taken now but do look on the bird page as their is always something.
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

Lakeviewp wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:46 pm An update!

Our DS finally heard from Laine yesterday that he has a DADA!!!

We are so proud of him (and somewhat relieved) and are enjoying the celebrations this weekend. :D

The guy one below him on the waiting list also had a yes this week so the Boys’ waiting list is now down to #5 (or later?) if that helps anyone waiting .

Good Luck to anyone still waiting to hear, we know how you feel!

Have a great weekend everyone :D

Px
Fantabulous news =D> =D>
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
Soclose
BRIT Award

Post by Soclose »

Finally some fantastic news for my DD, a degree offer at Italia Conti!!
We are thrilled to bits, proud, emotional and relieved. It’s been a long time coming since that first audition on Jan 2nd. What a journey!
Good luck to all those still waiting, there’s time yet xx
becmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by becmum »

Soclose wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:58 pm Finally some fantastic news for my DD, a degree offer at Italia Conti!!
We are thrilled to bits, proud, emotional and relieved. It’s been a long time coming since that first audition on Jan 2nd. What a journey!
Fantastic news congratulations to your DD!! Enjoy the celebrations 🎉 xxx
Littleone
BRIT Award

Post by Littleone »

Congratulations SoClose =D> =D> =D> Great news ! Have a lovely time celebrating !
Munchpot
GRAMMY Award

Post by Munchpot »

Soclose wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:58 pm Finally some fantastic news for my DD, a degree offer at Italia Conti!!
Congratulations to your DD and to you for making it through the process time for a large glass of someing!
Kingswayqueen
BRIT Award

Post by Kingswayqueen »

Oh wow that's FANTASTIC news!!! Oh give your daughter our congratulations, I'm so thrilled for you!!! xxx