Artsed Acting Foundation

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

kittykatty
BRIT Award

Artsed Acting Foundation

Post by kittykatty »

Has anyone any experience of Artsed Acting Foundation course. DD offered a place and just trying to get some information on it (other than the Artsed website). For example how many do they take and is it any good.
Aliarts
Nominee

Re: Artsed Acting Foundation

Post by Aliarts »

Congratulations to your DD! My DD is on the BA Acting at ArtsEd. Two of her housemates are ArtsEd Acting Foundation students and they absolutely love it. They've both had multiple offers for 3-year/degree courses this year and I understand many others on the Foundation course have been successful with offers this year too. Also in DD's current year, four students came from the ArtsEd Foundation course. Their course is just as intensive as DD's with very good teaching. I believe they take 14/15 on the Foundation course. Hope that helps.
kittykatty
BRIT Award

Re: Artsed Acting Foundation

Post by kittykatty »

Thank you, that is really helpful and good to know. Well done to your DD for a getting a place on the 3 year.
DD loved it at the audition but it's such a big investment and trying to work out if we can afford it and if it is worth it so it is good to hear such positive feedback.

If your DD is looking for a new housemate September let me know, we good well be looking.