Millennium

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Percy
Nominee

Millennium

Post by Percy »

Hi my DD has been lucky enough to have been offered a place on the musical theatre degree course at MPA. I am interested to hear peoples’ views on this college. My DD loved the audition and loved the friendly atmosphere there :)
jennifer1972
GRAMMY Award

Re: Millennium

Post by jennifer1972 »

Percy wrote:Hi my DD has been lucky enough to have been offered a place on the musical theatre degree course at MPA. I am interested to hear peoples’ views on this college. My DD loved the audition and loved the friendly atmosphere there :)
My DD is currently in the first year of the degree course. Feel free to PM me.
Percy
Nominee

Post by Percy »

jennifer1972 wrote:
Percy wrote:Hi my DD has been lucky enough to have been offered a place on the musical theatre degree course at MPA. I am interested to hear peoples’ views on this college. My DD loved the audition and loved the friendly atmosphere there :)
My DD is currently in the first year of the degree course. Feel free to PM me.
Thank you! I have pm’d you :D
Barrysue
BRIT Award

Post by Barrysue »

My dad is there too
Barrysue
BRIT Award

Post by Barrysue »

Flipping spellcheck my dd
Scarytimes
GRAMMY Award

Post by Scarytimes »

Barrysue wrote:My dad is there too

I did a double take when I read that. Am currently rolling around giggling imagining our Dads or even our DC’s Dads signing up for training. You’ve cheered me up!
Percy
Nominee

Post by Percy »

Scarytimes wrote:

I did a double take when I read that. Am currently rolling around giggling imagining our Dads or even our DC’s Dads signing up for training. You’ve cheered me up!
Lol! I did a double take there! Hope your dad/dd is happy there? It’s lovely to hear others’ experiences :D
Barrysue
BRIT Award

Post by Barrysue »

So I’m happy to post my daughters experiences
She is in her 1st year … really enjoying it , very friendly atmosphere
Sometimes she finds it a little frustrating as they only get their timetable the night before for the next day , but then a lot of the teachers are freelance and teach at various different colleges
Some of the teachers are still in the business , so whilst it’s good for them if they gain a part in a production , the students will then have a different teacher …
But then on a positive side it’s good that they have different types of teaching
My dd also gained a place at Chichester on their triple threat & the foundation at Bird & Performers
She didn’t make the funding for Performers & we felt that there were no guarantees after doing a foundation course to gain a degree or diploma place…
My dd chose millennium over the others cos she liked the feel of it
If you want any info re uniform list etc please pm me
Percy
Nominee

Post by Percy »

Barrysue wrote:So I’m happy to post my daughters experiences
Sometimes she finds it a little frustrating as they only get their timetable the night before for the next day , but then a lot of the teachers are freelance and teach at various different colleges
Some of the teachers are still in the business , so whilst it’s good for them if they gain a part in a production , the students will then have a different teacher …
But then on a positive side it’s good that they have different types of teaching
My dd also gained a place at Chichester on their triple threat & the foundation at Bird & Performers
She didn’t make the funding for Performers & we felt that there were no guarantees after doing a foundation course to gain a degree or diploma place…
Barrysue wrote:So I’m happy to post my daughters experiences
Thank you! I have messaged you x
Sherbert
GRAMMY Award

Post by Sherbert »

Have nothing at all to add to this post except :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this tickled me soooo much :lol: xx