Urdang Recall

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Scarytimes
GRAMMY Award

Re: Urdang Recall

Post by Scarytimes »

Upinlights wrote:
dancemom43 wrote:When DD applied the boys had phone calls offering funding quite quick but the girls got usual wait then an email
How long did the girls wait ? Its two weeks tomorrow for us
Still heard nothing, but DS says only a few heard by phone about funding. Most still waiting and apparently if going for the degree it was ages last time. He said the interview was quite firmly talking about degree for him, but we still aren't sure whether he will be offered anything but the unfunded place he has already.
Dancemum22
Nominee

Post by Dancemum22 »

Anybody heard anything yet? Been over 2 weeks since my dd did her recall at urdang for (fingers crossed) degree course :shock:
Upinlights
BRIT Award

Post by Upinlights »

My dd was at the same recall, she is only 16 though so hoping for the diploma. Two people she knows have had phone calls offering Dada's , but so far we've heard nothing . Hoping it is today
Dancemum22
Nominee

Post by Dancemum22 »

Yes hopefully we will hear today...after the original audition we heard after 15 days...which I guess would be today...good luck to everyone...the waiting is hard! :?
Upinlights
BRIT Award

Post by Upinlights »

My dd's friend just got called this morning, so could be today
Dancemum22
Nominee

Post by Dancemum22 »

Upinlights wrote:My dd's friend just got called this morning, so could be today
I hope so [-o<
Scarytimes
GRAMMY Award

Post by Scarytimes »

Dancemum22 wrote:Yes hopefully we will hear today...after the original audition we heard after 15 days...which I guess would be today...good luck to everyone...the waiting is hard! :?
I couldn't stand the wait so emailed Will Bird at admissions. He said the panel is still mulling over some and assures me most decisions will be made by early next week.
Dancemum22
Nominee

Post by Dancemum22 »

Scarytimes wrote:
Dancemum22 wrote:Yes hopefully we will hear today...after the original audition we heard after 15 days...which I guess would be today...good luck to everyone...the waiting is hard! :?
I couldn't stand the wait so emailed Will Bird at admissions. He said the panel is still mulling over some and assures me most decisions will be made by early next week.
Ah well done that’s good to know will pass it on to my dd..this forum is so useful :)
Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Post by Marissa »

Well they must be nearly ready as DDs ucas track updated with her rejection today although they had sent her a rejection letter last year. She didn't get a recall x rejected straight off but it was expected x Goodluck all!!
coolcatsmomma
BRIT Award

Post by coolcatsmomma »

Marissa wrote:Well they must be nearly ready as DDs ucas track updated with her rejection today although they had sent her a rejection letter last year. She didn't get a recall x rejected straight off but it was expected x Goodluck all!!
Sorry to hear that Marissa - fingers crossed for the rest
Scarytimes
GRAMMY Award

Post by Scarytimes »

Marissa wrote:Well they must be nearly ready as DDs ucas track updated with her rejection today although they had sent her a rejection letter last year. She didn't get a recall x rejected straight off but it was expected x Goodluck all!!
Sorry that it wasn't right for DD this time, but thanks for giving us the update. I've just checked DS UCAS and it is unchanged, so maybe they are gradually working their way though...
Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Post by Marissa »

oh no!dont worry x DD was fine with it x Trinity and Arden are her favourites x Urdang was far too dancey for her as shes quite a newbie with it all we were never expecting a recall etc x I just wanted to let you guys know that they must be deciding now x Goodluck again!!!
Dancemum22
Nominee

Post by Dancemum22 »

It just feels like such a long time to make a decision! From all our other experiences the other schools were so much quicker :roll: good luck to everyone and being kept informed with everyone’s experience is so helpful thankyou :)
Scarytimes
GRAMMY Award

Post by Scarytimes »

Dancemum22 wrote:It just feels like such a long time to make a decision! From all our other experiences the other schools were so much quicker :roll: good luck to everyone and being kept informed with everyone’s experience is so helpful thankyou :)
Still nothing this week! Though DS a little more chilled as he got a GSA offer at the recall
Robin64
BAFTA Award

Post by Robin64 »

Congrats Scarytimes - GSA wow! well done. That is quite an achievement. It is a tough process to get in. You can celebrate xx