Madd College

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

klchaplin1980
BRIT Award

Madd College

Post by klchaplin1980 »

My daughter has just been offered a place on the 3 Year Professional Musical Theatre Diploma Course after auditioning yesterday. She is waiting to hear from Bodyworks and has another six auditions to do yet but a really great way to start off. I was just wondering if anyone has any info / thoughts / opinions on this course? Many Thanks.
Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Re: Madd College

Post by Marissa »

klchaplin1980 wrote:My daughter has just been offered a place on the 3 Year Professional Musical Theatre Diploma Course after auditioning yesterday. She is waiting to hear from Bodyworks and has another six auditions to do yet but a really great way to start off. I was just wondering if anyone has any info / thoughts / opinions on this course? Many Thanks.
Congratulations xx I have not heard of it but never heard of many of the places on here till after we applied to ucas lol xx
islandofsodor
OSCAR Award

Post by islandofsodor »

I know a couple of the teachers there. They have some good teachers but I don’t hear much of their alumni. They also don’t have access to DADA funding.
lawn
GRAMMY Award

Post by lawn »

A friend told me her friend's daughter was there. Parent's upped their work hours to pay for it but I believe their daughter got a scholarship which helped with costs. I don't have any more details, sorry.
Dodger'smum
GRAMMY Award

Post by Dodger'smum »

Can only speak personally about OUR gut feelings after attending a summer school event, and it wasn't for us. Happy to pm.
dancemom43
GRAMMY Award

Post by dancemom43 »

klchaplin1980 wrote:My daughter has just been offered a place on the 3 Year Professional Musical Theatre Diploma Course after auditioning yesterday. She is waiting to hear from Bodyworks and has another six auditions to do yet but a really great way to start off. I was just wondering if anyone has any info / thoughts / opinions on this course? Many Thanks.
They were at Move It a couple of years ago and I have heard of them but its not one of the well known schools