Central

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Robin64
BAFTA Award

Central

Post by Robin64 »

Anyone know how long central take to offer an interview date please?
lawn
GRAMMY Award

Re: Central

Post by lawn »

I don't know how long from applying to being given an interview date, but I do know that they were interviewing in early May a couple of years ago because someone from my DD's drama group had an interview there. The date sticks in my mind because it was the day of DD's drama group's own show, he had a main part and had to pull out. He got offered foundation there which he had to decline (finances).
Robin64
BAFTA Award

Post by Robin64 »

lawn wrote:I don't know how long from applying to being given an interview date, but I do know that they were interviewing in early May a couple of years ago because someone from my DD's drama group had an interview there. The date sticks in my mind because it was the day of DD's drama group's own show, he had a main part and had to pull out. He got offered foundation there which he had to decline (finances).
Thanks for that. Hope he got another offer. DD waiting to hear about a date.
lawn
GRAMMY Award

Post by lawn »

Robin64 wrote:
lawn wrote:I don't know how long from applying to being given an interview date, but I do know that they were interviewing in early May a couple of years ago because someone from my DD's drama group had an interview there. The date sticks in my mind because it was the day of DD's drama group's own show, he had a main part and had to pull out. He got offered foundation there which he had to decline (finances).
Thanks for that. Hope he got another offer. DD waiting to hear about a date.
Unfortunately not. He decided to do an Acting course at a Uni instead and I've heard he dropped out after a year. I joined here around the same time and started learning more about the process because so many of the older students at DD's drama have gone through a similar experience. I have told DD when her turn comes don't expect an offer in the first year and don't go accepting an alternative as 'second best' unless it's what you really, really want to do.

Hope your daughter gets a reply soon.
karen@nexusdsl.co.uk
Nominee

Post by karen@nexusdsl.co.uk »

Robin64
i have sent you a PM
Robin64
BAFTA Award

Post by Robin64 »

Thanks for the PM's. Appreciated.