Dd is giving up!

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

loladd33
GRAMMY Award

Re: Dd is giving up!

Post by loladd33 »

4 months later and we’ve had a turn around! Dd is not determined to do her A levels and pursue musical theatre training! This way she gets the best of both worlds and I am glad she is following both her passions! Thank you all for your kind comments on this thread, I’m so glad that this website exists! Best of luck to everyone’s DCs! X
Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Post by Marissa »

loladd33 wrote:4 months later and we’ve had a turn around! Dd is not determined to do her A levels and pursue musical theatre training! This way she gets the best of both worlds and I am glad she is following both her passions! Thank you all for your kind comments on this thread, I’m so glad that this website exists! Best of luck to everyone’s DCs! X
Goodluck!!! Lets us know how her journey goes x
loladd33
GRAMMY Award

Post by loladd33 »

Marissa wrote:
loladd33 wrote:4 months later and we’ve had a turn around! Dd is not determined to do her A levels and pursue musical theatre training! This way she gets the best of both worlds and I am glad she is following both her passions! Thank you all for your kind comments on this thread, I’m so glad that this website exists! Best of luck to everyone’s DCs! X
Goodluck!!! Lets us know how her journey goes x
I will do! Thank you for your support! X
martint
BRIT Award

Post by martint »

Good luck to her!!

It's a terrifically difficult time for them, all we can do is support them.
Dancemum1973
GRAMMY Award

Post by Dancemum1973 »

My dd did the same thing earlier this year! But is now back on with dance college applications after a tour of unis looking at history degrees and realising it really wasn't where her passion lay! X