Clearing

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Barrysue
BRIT Award

Clearing

Post by Barrysue »

Just had a look on the ucas clearing site & bird college are listed ??
Most strange ??
Munchpot
GRAMMY Award

Re: Clearing

Post by Munchpot »

How strange
Abc123
Nominee

Post by Abc123 »

Hiya

I think this is for those on the degree reserve list that have now been offered. Once they have been offered a place from reserve they have to resubmit their UCAS application via clearing so university of Greenwich can accept them.

Lots of luck to anyone still waiting to hear, there has been some movement in the last week on the degree reserve list!
dancemom43
GRAMMY Award

Post by dancemom43 »

Abc123 wrote:Hiya

I think this is for those on the degree reserve list that have now been offered. Once they have been offered a place from reserve they have to resubmit their UCAS application via clearing so university of Greenwich can accept them.

Lots of luck to anyone still waiting to hear, there has been some movement in the last week on the degree reserve list!
Hi
Thats good to hear. Do you know of someone that has been offered then and they have accepted ?
x
Abc123
Nominee

Post by Abc123 »

I know of two girls who were offered degree beginning of last week, both accepting a place but also have heard that others were offered and declined places at end of last week (one degree and one diploma place) Hopefully someone gets some good news today! :D