BA MUSICAL THEATRE COURSE FOR SEPT 2018

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Re: BA MUSICAL THEATRE COURSE FOR SEPT 2018

Post by Marissa »

islandofsodor wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:32 pm It’s ds’s birthday and too far to take him on a school night and not fair to leave him on his birthday. (Although one of his school friends is obsessed with Collabro and can’t believe her friends sister is singing with them and is angling for us to take them).
Dd is very excited but is more chuffed with the fact that Kerry Ellis will be there singing too xxx I wish I could go to the Brendan Cole show too but hubby says one journey up there is enough!
Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Post by Marissa »

The shows all went really well and she loved every minute esp the Brendan Cole shows!
islandofsodor
OSCAR Award

Post by islandofsodor »

My daughter was most nervous for the Brendan Cole show as due to Collabro, assessments and half term she felt they didn't have enough rehearsal time but apparently it went really well. (Unfortunately she came home early yesterday with a sickness bug)
Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Post by Marissa »

islandofsodor wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:05 pm My daughter was most nervous for the Brendan Cole show as due to Collabro, assessments and half term she felt they didn't have enough rehearsal time but apparently it went really well. (Unfortunately she came home early yesterday with a sickness bug)
Is your dd at The Hammond or another school? I’ve got lost where everyone is lol You will have to message me her name as they prob know each other well now lol x Dd was the only one who ended up going from degree first year so I know she had fun with the diploma students x