The MTA

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

theMTAonline
BRIT Award

The MTA

Post by theMTAonline »

Hi guys
I just thought that I'd share our new promo video with you, written, directed and starring our graduates https://youtu.be/kvzDdRGqSgY
As our course runs Oct - Sept, we're still auditioning for 2017 if anybody is still looking
Enjoy the sun!
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Re: The MTA

Post by riverdancefan »

Very impressed !
My DS is still only 16 but I love the approach you are taking !
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
lbm1e14
GRAMMY Award

Post by lbm1e14 »

riverdancefan wrote:Very impressed !
DD has just finished her third term there and she and we can vouch for how impressive it is. This is the way all training should be - two years intensive.

If you can find an accommodation solution you might want to consider their two week summer school in July. It's open to ages 16+. Feel free to pm me if you want to know more or know anyone who would be interested.

Just to be clear I'm not on commission :D ! i just want as many people as possible to know more about this very special college. It's not for everyone but their audition process is second to none and will ensure that only those that will fit will be offered a place. There's an audition day in July.
theMTAonline
BRIT Award

Post by theMTAonline »

lbm1e14 wrote:
riverdancefan wrote:Very impressed !
DD has just finished her third term there and she and we can vouch for how impressive it is. This is the way all training should be - two years intensive.

If you can find an accommodation solution you might want to consider their two week summer school in July. It's open to ages 16+. Feel free to pm me if you want to know more or know anyone who would be interested.

Just to be clear I'm not on commission :D ! i just want as many people as possible to know more about this very special college. It's not for everyone but their audition process is second to none and will ensure that only those that will fit will be offered a place. There's an audition day in July.
Thank you both very much. There's no greater praise for a college than from the parents I feel...after all it's a lot of money that we're asking for, so just great to know that people feel like they're truly getting every penny of training out of us.

If anybody is interested in the Summer Course, we hook you up with the other participants and send you an accommodation list of various price ranges. It's a two week intensive (so mirroring our course)...and I'm staffing it right now...so can confidently state that the participants will be getting to work with some phenomenal teachers/performers. Full details on our website