Auditioning for SEPT 2018

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Re: Auditioning for SEPT 2018

Post by Marissa »

Scarytimes wrote:
Marissa wrote:
What's his first choice in his heart?
Really not sure - he loved everywhere he auditioned. Think he will know if he gets that offer but hard to guess in advance.
Oo hard then x at least he has some nice offers x it's just all the waiting x
Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Post by Marissa »

DDs decision was a lot easier as she didn't get the offers she really wanted x although I just pray if Trinity do get back to her she doesn't regret it but so far she's happy with The Hammond x Mind you getting the grades is still worrying her although they should be in reach x
Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Post by Marissa »

Is there anyone else here who has a DD or DS going to The Hammond for BA Musical Theatre?
TeethandTwinkles
Nominee

Post by TeethandTwinkles »

Scarytimes wrote:Letter at last from Laine! #2 on boys waiting list - so fingers crossed.
So pleased for you both. That’s got to be positive. =D>
TeethandTwinkles
Nominee

Post by TeethandTwinkles »

TeethandTwinkles wrote:
Belledancer wrote:TeethandTwinkles that's brilliant news - congratulations to her. Will she be joining my DD in September? x
Ooooo yay. Fabulous. =D>
Thank you... xx still floating. Xx
Live_thedream
GRAMMY Award

Post by Live_thedream »

Scarytimes wrote:
Sherbert wrote:Fantastic news scarytimes!! Xxx
Thanks. I’m just glad to have heard something after four weeks! Who knows what will happen now
That's brilliant news Scarytimes! I know you can't say 100% but definitely looking good!
Scarytimes
GRAMMY Award

Post by Scarytimes »

Live_thedream wrote:
Scarytimes wrote:
Sherbert wrote:Fantastic news scarytimes!! Xxx
Thanks. I’m just glad to have heard something after four weeks! Who knows what will happen now
That's brilliant news Scarytimes! I know you can't say 100% but definitely looking good!
Thanks Live_thedream. Feeling really hopeful whatever happens with lists and exams.
Fullmoon
BRIT Award

Post by Fullmoon »

Marissa wrote:Is there anyone else here who has a DD or DS going to The Hammond for BA Musical Theatre?
Islandofsodor’s DD is going to The Hammond, but I’m not sure how often she comes on here now x
Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Post by Marissa »

Fullmoon wrote:
Marissa wrote:Is there anyone else here who has a DD or DS going to The Hammond for BA Musical Theatre?
Islandofsodor’s DD is going to The Hammond, but I’m not sure how often she comes on here now x
Thankyou x I hope she sees this and gets in touch x maybe DDs will meet up x
reachforthestars
GRAMMY Award

Post by reachforthestars »

Lovely to see the offers coming through, congratulations everyone!
My dd is in 1st year at Laine, happy to answer any questions you guys may have, ask away! :)
lawn
GRAMMY Award

Post by lawn »

Marissa wrote:
Fullmoon wrote:
There was someone on here the other week with a DD who was going to The Hammond. I remember reading it, but unfortunately don't remember which thread. The username was something like songanddance or singeranddancer. Unsure if this site lists all usernames, so you could find who I'm on about.
Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Post by Marissa »

lawn wrote:
Marissa wrote:
Fullmoon wrote:
There was someone on here the other week with a DD who was going to The Hammond. I remember reading it, but unfortunately don't remember which thread. The username was something like songanddance or singeranddancer. Unsure if this site lists all usernames, so you could find who I'm on about.
Thankyou x I think your right but they were doing the diploma if I'm right although I'm sure they will meet up x it's my only worry on this course that there's not much feedback x although I did message a graduate and she was very happy with the course x
Scarytimes
GRAMMY Award

Post by Scarytimes »

reachforthestars wrote:Lovely to see the offers coming through, congratulations everyone!
My dd is in 1st year at Laine, happy to answer any questions you guys may have, ask away! :)
Thanks reachforthestars have pm’d you
reachforthestars
GRAMMY Award

Post by reachforthestars »

Scarytimes wrote:
reachforthestars wrote:Lovely to see the offers coming through, congratulations everyone!
Hi scary times, I’ve replied. Apologies I’ve reread my message, typed whilst sitting in the garden. Few errors here and there! 8)
Scarytimes
GRAMMY Award

Post by Scarytimes »

reachforthestars wrote:
Scarytimes wrote:
Hi scary times, I’ve replied. Apologies I’ve reread my message, typed whilst sitting in the garden. Few errors here and there! 8)
Its a sitting in the garden kind of day - thanks!