Auditioning for SEPT 2018

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Re: Auditioning for SEPT 2018

Post by Newbe2018 »

URGENT! Is anyone going to Bird still looking for accommodation?? We have a 3 bed flat newly refurbished reserve paid & secured within 20 mins walk, but unfortunately one has had to pull out for personal reasons. If we're unable to find a 3rd tenant within the next day or two we will loose property. Its a great price and works out much cheaper that student halls. Would be sharing with two other first years, 1 female, 1 male.

Please PM for more details
Munchpot
GRAMMY Award

Post by Munchpot »

Newbe2018 wrote:URGENT! Is anyone going to Bird still looking for accommodation?? We have a 3 bed flat newly refurbished reserve paid & secured within 20 mins walk, but unfortunately one has had to pull out for personal reasons. If we're unable to find a 3rd tenant within the next day or two we will loose property. Its a great price and works out much cheaper that student halls. Would be sharing with two other first years, 1 female, 1 male.

Have sent you a PM
lyndahill
BAFTA Award

Post by lyndahill »

Newbe2018 wrote:URGENT! Is anyone going to Bird still looking for accommodation?? We have a 3 bed flat newly refurbished reserve paid & secured within 20 mins walk, but unfortunately one has had to pull out for personal reasons. If we're unable to find a 3rd tenant within the next day or two we will loose property. Its a great price and works out much cheaper that student halls. Would be sharing with two other first years, 1 female, 1 male.

I would say to put it on Bird College's Students Facebook page.x
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

lyndahill wrote:

I would say to put it on Bird College's Students Facebook page.x
Have done x
jasmine0323
BRIT Award

Post by jasmine0323 »

Good luck with this I’m sure you will get someone - Anyone know of any shared accommodation for Urdang? Provisionally booked student halls but quite expensive!
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

Munchpot wrote:

Have sent you a PM
Thank u for the pm, extremely helpful, just an update on this we do have room for 2 persons, making the monthly rent £325 plus bills. We are desperate to find someone or 2 as they can't afford the rent with just 2',meaning come Monday, we would have to let this property fall through and loose what we have already paid out, putting us back to square 1 with no accommodation. ](*,)
Fullmoon
BRIT Award

Post by Fullmoon »

How stressful for you all ](*,) :cry:
Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Post by Marissa »

Everything crossed for you x
Scarytimes
GRAMMY Award

Post by Scarytimes »

Fullmoon wrote:How stressful for you all ](*,) :cry:
Really hope someone turns up in time for you!
Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Post by Marissa »

I hope all has worked out okay Newbe2018. X
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

Marissa wrote:I hope all has worked out okay Newbe2018. X
OMG, Thank you for the support guys, you wouldn't believe it, dd received a message at 8.50 am yesterday morning from a third year confirming she wanted to room with them, \:D/, bless her, she's been in touch with the letting agent and all seems to be going through, Can't tell you what a massive relief this is, spent the whole of Sunday night lying awake with worry. xx
Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Post by Marissa »

Newbe2018 wrote:
OMG, Thank you for the support guys, you wouldn't believe it, dd received a message at 8.50 am yesterday morning from a third year confirming she wanted to room with them, \:D/, bless her, she's been in touch with the letting agent and all seems to be going through, Can't tell you what a massive relief this is, spent the whole of Sunday night lying awake with worry. xx
Oh thank goodness! I am so happy for you both xx
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

jasmine0323 wrote:Good luck with this I’m sure you will get someone - Anyone know of any shared accommodation for Urdang? Provisionally booked student halls but quite expensive!
You had any joy? Xx
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

Marissa wrote:
Newbe2018 wrote:
Oh thank goodness! I am so happy for you both xx
Thank you, just relieved, I hope we don't have to go through this everyear!
Fullmoon
BRIT Award

Post by Fullmoon »

Newbe2018 wrote:
Thank goodness for that! =D> We’re just about there with DD’s house too....I really wasn’t prepared for all that additional stress!! :shock: :D