Auditioning for SEPT 2018

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Re: Auditioning for SEPT 2018

Post by Newbe2018 »

bro1234 wrote:Got my fingers crossed for you.

xx
Thanks bro1234, oh and a fantastic well done to your dd on getting funding at Bird. =D>
bro1234
BRIT Award

Post by bro1234 »

Thank you xx
Shellyheath
Nominee

Post by Shellyheath »

Newbe2018 wrote:
bro1234 wrote:Hi Newbie2018

Good luck with the recalls and reserve lists.

Where are you waiting to hear from?

x
Bodywork Company and Bird, so nerve racking all this waiting. DD loves both so really not fussed which one shes going too. Just would love to know where she's going, so I may get my life back lol x
My daughter is also waiting on Bodyworks. So stressful during exam season. She has two more weeks after this week of GCSE’s and then hopefully we will know on everything by then.congrats to your DD.
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

Shellyheath wrote:
Newbe2018 wrote:
bro1234 wrote:Hi Newbie2018

Good luck with the recalls and reserve lists.

Where are you waiting to hear from?

x
Bodywork Company and Bird, so nerve racking all this waiting. DD loves both so really not fussed which one shes going too. Just would love to know where she's going, so I may get my life back lol x
My daughter is also waiting on Bodyworks. So stressful during exam season. She has two more weeks after this week of GCSE’s and then hopefully we will know on everything by then.congrats to your DD.
Best of luck! When was your dd's funding audition day Wednesday or Thursday? We were there Wednesday. Such a lovely bunch of girls/boys x
klchaplin1980
BRIT Award

Post by klchaplin1980 »

Bodywork funding audition people - you may get your letter today as my daughter was there on the 30th. She got a place on the Reserve List. People have until June 12th to accept their funding awards and they will look at the situation again then.
Shellyheath
Nominee

Post by Shellyheath »

Newbe2018 wrote:
Shellyheath wrote:
Newbe2018 wrote:
Best of luck! When was your dd's funding audition day Wednesday or Thursday? We were there Wednesday. Such a lovely bunch of girls/boys x
Hi
We were there Wednesday and she has funding so delighted =D>
Marissa
GRAMMY Award

Post by Marissa »

Congratulations!!!
Shellyheath
Nominee

Post by Shellyheath »

klchaplin1980 wrote:Bodywork funding audition people - you may get your letter today as my daughter was there on the 30th. She got a place on the Reserve List. People have until June 12th to accept their funding awards and they will look at the situation again then.
Hopefully some will free up. Fingers crossed for you xx
DanceDiva
GRAMMY Award

Post by DanceDiva »

Thrilled to see the Bodywork posts - my DD will be going into third year in September.
Had some lovely feedback as she demonstrated in the auditions and gave advice to the newer students at the audition days and I know a couple of you met her ( the ginger one ! )

Good luck to you all - it really is a lovely college to train at and anything you think I can help with just give me a shout and I'll see if I can pass on any info.
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

DanceDiva wrote:Thrilled to see the Bodywork posts - my DD will be going into third year in September.
Had some lovely feedback as she demonstrated in the auditions and gave advice to the newer students at the audition days and I know a couple of you met her ( the ginger one ! )

Good luck to you all - it really is a lovely college to train at and anything you think I can help with just give me a shout and I'll see if I can pass on any info.

My dd met her, was soooooooo impressed with her legs and feet!! That's all she spoke about after lol
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

Shellyheath wrote:
Newbe2018 wrote:
Shellyheath wrote:
Hi
That's fantastic, a huge well done to your dd. =D> we too were offered a funded place x

Hang on in there reserve list, I remember in the meeting we were told they worked they're way through the whole reserve list last year due to so much movement, fingers crossed for you all x
klchaplin1980
BRIT Award

Post by klchaplin1980 »

Shellyheath wrote:
klchaplin1980 wrote:Bodywork funding audition people - you may get your letter today as my daughter was there on the 30th. She got a place on the Reserve List. People have until June 12th to accept their funding awards and they will look at the situation again then.
Hopefully some will free up. Fingers crossed for you xx
Thank you. If would lovely for my daughter not to have worry about paying back a £10,000 Career Development Loan for five years after she graduates which is the position we are in at the moment if she ends up going to MADD College.
klchaplin1980
BRIT Award

Post by klchaplin1980 »

Newbe2018 wrote:
Shellyheath wrote:
Newbe2018 wrote:
Hi
That's fantastic, a huge well done to your dd. =D> we too were offered a funded place x

Hang on in there reserve list, I remember in the meeting we were told they worked they're way through the whole reserve list last year due to so much movement, fingers crossed for you all x
Thanks Newbe for that information. There’s always a tiny bit of hope then. I’ve emailed Sonya to see if she is allowed to say where my daughter is on the list.
Fullmoon
BRIT Award

Post by Fullmoon »

That's fantastic, a huge well done to your dd. =D> we too were offered a funded place x [/quote]

Ahhh! Excellent news Newbe2018! I’ve been checking in for your news! Well done to you and your DD! =D>
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

Fullmoon wrote:That's fantastic, a huge well done to your dd. =D> we too were offered a funded place x
Ahhh! Excellent news Newbe2018! I’ve been checking in for your news! Well done to you and your DD! =D>[/quote]

Thank you :D Xx