Bird College Reserve List

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

CHEK
BRIT Award

Re: Bird College Reserve List

Post by CHEK »

My Dd received the phone call of all phone calls today she has been offered funding!!!
Have to say we had really given up all hope & hadn't even discussed this topic for the last few weeks to avoid the disappointment.
She has to confirm acceptance by 12.00 on Monday! However we have the difficulty of trying to source accommodation now, she is just 17
Those still waiting don't give up hope x
2dancersmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by 2dancersmum »

so pleased for your DD. Such good news. all the best to her for her new adventure
2girlsmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by 2girlsmum »

What great news for you! Congratulations and well done :D
dancemom43
GRAMMY Award

Post by dancemom43 »

CHEK wrote:My Dd received the phone call of all phone calls today she has been offered funding!!!
Have to say we had really given up all hope & hadn't even discussed this topic for the last few weeks to avoid the disappointment.
She has to confirm acceptance by 12.00 on Monday! However we have the difficulty of trying to source accommodation now, she is just 17
That is fab news x also know of someone who got degree this week so lists still moving. Do you have the accommodation pack as this lists all the houses with a host x
CHEK
BRIT Award

Post by CHEK »

dancemom43 wrote:
CHEK wrote:My Dd received the phone call of all phone calls today she has been offered funding!!!
That is fab news x also know of someone who got degree this week so lists still moving. Do you have the accommodation pack as this lists all the houses with a host x
Thank you :)
We have the accommodation pack, I've emailed a couple tonight & will make phone calls tomorrow. Hope we can source something although looks as though I may have to sell a kidney to fund this :oops:
CHEK
BRIT Award

Post by CHEK »

2dancersmum wrote:so pleased for your DD. Such good news. all the best to her for her new adventure
beanie-bean
GRAMMY Award

Post by beanie-bean »

That's fabulous news CHEK! So pleased for you and your dd \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ xxx
CHEK
BRIT Award

Post by CHEK »

2girlsmum wrote:What great news for you! Congratulations and well done :D
beanie-bean
GRAMMY Award

Post by beanie-bean »

That's fabulous news CHEK! So pleased for you and your dd \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ xxx
CHEK
BRIT Award

Post by CHEK »

beanie-bean wrote:That's fabulous news CHEK! So pleased for you and your dd \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ xxx
SueJ
BRIT Award

Post by SueJ »

My Dd received the phone call of all phone calls today she has been offered funding!!!
Hi Chek

I haven't been on here for a while and thought I would have a look to see how everyone was getting on! I was so pleased to see the news about your dd getting into Bird. Huge congratulations!!! Absolutely fantastic news :lol: :lol: :lol:

So very happy for you all \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

xx
beanie-bean
GRAMMY Award

Post by beanie-bean »

Things are still moving :D DD was offered degree at Bird today....she's got to call them by mid day tomorrow but it's going back in the pot. Xxx good luck for those still waiting to hear xxx
dancemom43
GRAMMY Award

Post by dancemom43 »

beanie-bean wrote:Things are still moving :D DD was offered degree at Bird today....she's got to call them by mid day tomorrow but it's going back in the pot. Xxx good luck for those still waiting to hear xxx
Thanks for letting us know xx
2girlsmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by 2girlsmum »

DD has been offered DADA at Bird but won't accept it as she's decided to accept the degree offer she received from a different college so that's another person who will receive a really lovely call.
mummyofmylittlestar
GRAMMY Award

Post by mummyofmylittlestar »

Great news CHEK I'm so pleased for your daughter. Mine also had a phone call a couple of weeks ago offering a DADA from the waiting list but we turned it down as her heart is now set on Bodywork and she is all set to move to Cambridge in a couple of weeks. Xx