Parents Q&A Interested?

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

theMTAonline
BRIT Award

Parents Q&A Interested?

Post by theMTAonline »

Hi all
I'm aware that this is a particularly scary/exciting/anxious time of year for all of your DS and DD. . . and indeed you. So I'm just putting out my annual offer really of offering to help with some advice if you need it. Either post below or email me directly at Annemarie@theMTA.co.uk and put the subject as NAPM.
Over the past week I've been speaking to several parents who have been put in touch with me by various people, and it's just reminded me that it's a really confusing time for parents (let alone children)...as this industry is just so unique. So unless you're in it. . . you're actually very unlikely to know much about the mechanics of it, and therefore have to go on hearsay and rumours.
The industry changes every year. . . in spite of running a college (http://www.theMTA.co.uk) I'm surprisingly good at giving impartial advice, as our place is just so specific, it's definitely not right for lots of people (and equally perfect for some I'll quickly add).
Finally I was thinking of doing a Hangout Event on You Tube where you could quiz me directly? Would this be of any interest to you? If so when would be the best time? An evening? A weekend (if so what day and what sort of time e.g. AM or PM)? Or a weekday morning?
It'd be great to make this happen and I promise to be impartial :lol: