Bird College Accommodation.

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

dancemom43
GRAMMY Award

Re: Bird College Accommodation 2017.

Post by dancemom43 »

Dancemum1973 wrote:
dancemom43 wrote:
pakid wrote:Hi
well done to all those with offers for Bird, my DD is just finishing her first year degree and loves it.

She was in halls and is looking to share with the 4 others in the flat she is in halls with at the moment. I was wondering whether any of you are aware of any 3rd year students about to vacate a 5 bed house in the vicinity of the college. So has just missed out on 2 properties to rent and was told to look again in August, as that is when the next wave of properties will come on the market. Needless to say I am worried August is leaving it to late.

Any info greatly appreciated.

PAKID
We have now booked halls as 1st year but I did do some phoning around a few months back and most said it would be around July before they had anything. If my notes are correct these read:

Village Lettings - 0203 0111 222 - 4 or 5 bed house around £1800 plus bills
Drewery lettings - Tel number ? - 5 bed around £1900
Belvoir (Joe) - Tel number ? 4 or 5 bed around £1750 a month.

I got the people off google when put in letting offices in Sidcup so you should be able to find the numbers again.

I did ring about 6 others but these are the companies that seemed to think they would have lets come up and were more helpful.

I had asked for furnished and that they allowed students.

Hope this helps
x
Are these prices per month then shared between 4 or 5?
Yes they were x
pakid
Nominee

Re: Bird College Accommodation.

Post by pakid »

ACCOMMODATION AT BIRD

I know this is the 11th hour but is anyone looking to share or know of anyone looking for accommodation 6 minutes walk from Bird College? 5 bed house. My 2nd year DD and 4 others were meant to move in tomorrow and today one of the girls have dropped out.

Partly furnished but will need bedroom furniture
Property has central heating, double glazing, 2 shower rooms and WC and a garden

Please message me urgently if you are interested

Thanks
PAKID
Munchpot
GRAMMY Award

Post by Munchpot »

Have sent a PM
dancemom43
GRAMMY Award

Post by dancemom43 »

pakid wrote:ACCOMMODATION AT BIRD

I know this is the 11th hour but is anyone looking to share or know of anyone looking for accommodation 6 minutes walk from Bird College? 5 bed house. My 2nd year DD and 4 others were meant to move in tomorrow and today one of the girls have dropped out.

Partly furnished but will need bedroom furniture
Property has central heating, double glazing, 2 shower rooms and WC and a garden

Please message me urgently if you are interested

Thanks
PAKID
Is this still available ?
pakid
Nominee

Post by pakid »

Yes it is, might you be interested?

Pakid