Applying to external funding

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Katymac
OSCAR Award

Applying to external funding

Post by Katymac »

I'm applying for 'non' DaDA funding for DD - the form is complex & made doubly hard by the fact that despite us probably not knowing where DD will be going until May the form needs to be in quite a lot sooner

So I have to put 5 different lots of funding information into it as all the colleges/accommodations etc cost different amounts

There isn't a solution - I just wondered if & how anyone else had approached this?
jasmine2
BAFTA Award

Re: Applying to external funding

Post by jasmine2 »

I'm applying for 'non' DaDA funding for DD - the form is complex & made doubly hard by the fact that despite us probably not knowing where DD will be going until May the form needs to be in quite a lot sooner

So I have to put 5 different lots of funding information into it as all the colleges/accommodations etc cost different amounts

There isn't a solution - I just wondered if & how anyone else had approached this?
it is hard to find funding without a dada..is the form you are filling in called a Non Dada Form or is it from a funding organisation?
I believe that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.......
Katymac
OSCAR Award

Post by Katymac »

It's a specific charity which is connected to one of my dad's very old jobs - so it's not very likely as he was there last in the 80's

But it's worth a chance (I hope)
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

How much do you have to raise? I remember fund raising for YMT it was hard work, but got there in the end. Good luck, fingers crossed. ](*,)
moleseymum
BRIT Award

Post by moleseymum »

If it were me I think I would just enter the highest one rather than all five. Or call them to clarify. Good luck x