So, what has DD forgotten to pack?

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

Katymac
OSCAR Award

Re: So, what has DD forgotten to pack?

Post by Katymac »

Oh dear I wonder what happened to the PM thingie....

I am glad your DD is loving it :D - I'm not surprised!!

Will you be by yourself after DS goes or do you have more?

She isout at a sleepover tonight then tomorrow we see Westside Story, Breakfast at Nan's on Saturday then she goes<gulp>
2dancersmum
GRAMMY Award

Post by 2dancersmum »

You will be fine Katymac and so will your DD. She has worked so hard for this opportunity to further her dreams. Good luck to you both this weekend and next week. I hope the move has gone well for everyone else and your DCs are settling in well.
suesmith
GRAMMY Award

Post by suesmith »

We won't be alone as dd still living at home whilst at Laine - ds will only be an hour away but it will be very strange :( :) x
Megmar610
GRAMMY Award

Post by Megmar610 »

Both my DD's have now 'flown the nest' and it's not a nice feeling :cry:
Tess
BRIT Award

Post by Tess »

We have found one of those Sainsbury's cards brilliant if there is one nearby - it's like two credit cards - they take one and you pay credit on yours and they can spend it in Sainsbury's at the other end! Lots of trust that it's going on food, but I have found that food is a major priodty for DS with all that energy being burnt off and no money! Also recommend online banking so you can credit their account when they ring you from the checkout and say " I can't pay for my shopping!!"

Good luck to all the DD's and DS's going off - they'll be back before you know it!

xx :D :D