Nymt summer residential

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

letitshine
GRAMMY Award

Nymt summer residential

Post by letitshine »

Hi

My 12 year old dd is going to the nymt residential summer course in the holidays, this is my dds first time away so I'm a bit scared :oops: .. Is anyone else got a child going and when do we get information ie schedule. Any help would be appreciate for the nervous muma x
missmoneypenny
BAFTA Award

Re: Nymt summer residential

Post by missmoneypenny »

My daughter went to the Easter one and she had the time of her life!! I was nervous too but honestly - she didn't want to come home! She didn't know anyone else going but had some fantastic friends by the end - who she still keep in touch with. Don't worry - she will have a fantastic time!

They are well looked after, when my dd was there they each had their own room and a chaperone close by - the meals were really good and they worked them hard all day - you will get all the info in plenty of time. xx
Katymac
OSCAR Award

Post by Katymac »

My DD is off to the one at half-term but it's not residential (which has caused me no end of difficulties)

She's really looking forward to it
the mumster
BRIT Award

Post by the mumster »

My dd was 12 when she went last year - she had a great time and was very well looked after, both by the 'officials' and especially the older girl who were really kind to her. They all became one big family and still keep in touch. So please try not to worry!
Its the posh, posh travelling life, the travelling life for me ......
letitshine
GRAMMY Award

Post by letitshine »

:D thank you, feeling better hearing from you all and so glad it's not just me who worries :-s . It does sound amazing and hope she will love it, just have to keep my worries well hidden so she doesn't pick up on it xx