Guildford School of Acting (GSA)

A place to talk about full time schools and post 16 training.

Moderator: busybusybusy

jem123
Nominee

Re: Guildford School of Acting (GSA)

Post by jem123 »

Accommodation all sorted!! DD got her first choice of Band D in Ernst Chain, Manor Park - seems to be with other GSA students too! She's thrilled - our bank balance not!! #-o just a question of getting through the reading list now!!
oscar
GRAMMY Award

Post by oscar »

We had an email through saying not to read everything on the list. Ds got band c but quite near gsa so although not delighted he said it could have been worse. He said one poor girl asked for band d and got band a
bop2thetop
GRAMMY Award

Post by bop2thetop »

My DD is in Manor Park too but Block D. Happy she knows of another GSA person in her flat. They will all be out partying soon. Haha \:D/
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

There is a young lad my daughter sings with, and he has been put forward for the Andrew Lloyd Webber Scholarship. I think he starts next week. Very talented singer. :D
bop2thetop
GRAMMY Award

Post by bop2thetop »

Hi Bruno, They are all going to be so talented my DD will be bowled over, I'm sure. Very exciting times. Nice they have equal boys to girls. Makes a change for the girls to have so many boys with them
suesmith
GRAMMY Award

Post by suesmith »

Hope your dd has a brilliant time boptothetop - remember I work in Guildford if I can ever help just shout x :D
jem123
Nominee

Post by jem123 »

Not long to go now!! Just a question of working out how all DD's stuff will fit into her room!! #-o
bop2thetop
GRAMMY Award

Post by bop2thetop »

suesmith wrote:Hope your dd has a brilliant time boptothetop - remember I work in Guildford if I can ever help just shout x :D
Thank you so much SueSmith. That's very kind of you. I hope your DD is having a great time at Laines

Yes jem123 I think we will have the same problem. It's filling up our dining room so I don't know how it's all going to get in to a student room.

Best of luck to anybody starting at GSA. Less than a week to go....eek
bop2thetop
GRAMMY Award

Post by bop2thetop »

Moving in this weekend.. Hope everyone's ready \:D/
oscar
GRAMMY Award

Post by oscar »

It was so well organised !!! I feel like a total emotional wreck whose right arm has been torn off . Hope they all got off ok and settle in well . X
bop2thetop
GRAMMY Award

Post by bop2thetop »

It was Oscar! Very impressed. Yes so do I. My best friend has gone :cry:

From what my DD has told me they have lots of activities this week to help them get to know each other. I'm sure they'll all have a fab time.
oscar
GRAMMY Award

Post by oscar »

Expect they know each other already without realising it. I hear they are putting on a Panto for 3rd year students. Sounds fab!!
bop2thetop
GRAMMY Award

Post by bop2thetop »

Haha I knew they were having a panto night but I didn't realise they were the panto. :lol: