Bird College End of Year Show 2019

Moderator: busybusybusy

Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Bird College End of Year Show 2019

Post by Newbe2018 »

HI, was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue, I'm trying to book tickets to watch dd in this years Bird Wars show, she tells me shes in group B, but I have no idea what days they are performing on. Anyone else have any more info?
Dogcop
BAFTA Award

Re: Bird College End of Year Show 2019

Post by Dogcop »

She should be able to tell you which shows group B are doing more in. I think it's every other one so they would be second show in. But get her to check. We have this problem every year and had to book quite late but managed to get tickets
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

Dogcop wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:15 am She should be able to tell you which shows group B are doing more in. I think it's every other one so they would be second show in. But get her to check. We have this problem every year and had to book quite late but managed to get tickets
DD has said this, so I would presume, Friday night and Saturday Night being group B. But shes unsure. I want to wait, but Saturday night tickets are looking to be going fairly quickly . If you've not had a prob getting tickets later I'll hang on, thanks for the help, x
JayLou62
GRAMMY Award

Post by JayLou62 »

My dd told me to buy tickets and get them sent to her and they all swap when they know which shows they are in :)
Munchpot
GRAMMY Award

Post by Munchpot »

Newbe2018 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:01 am HI, was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue, I'm trying to book tickets to watch dd in this years Bird Wars show, she tells me shes in group B, but I have no idea what days they are performing on. Anyone else have any more info?
Hi My DD is in Group B and has been told the breakdown in
Thurs Mat Grp A
Thurs Eve Grp B
Fri Mat Grp B
Fri Eve Grp A
Sat Mat Grp A
Sat Eve Grp B

At least I hope it's that was as I've booked tickets for Sat Evening!
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

Munchpot wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:06 pm
Newbe2018 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:01 am HI, was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue, I'm trying to book tickets to watch dd in this years Bird Wars show, she tells me shes in group B, but I have no idea what days they are performing on. Anyone else have any more info?
Hi My DD is in Group B and has been told the breakdown in
Thurs Mat Grp A
Thurs Eve Grp B
Fri Mat Grp B
Fri Eve Grp A
Sat Mat Grp A
Sat Eve Grp B

At least I hope it's that was as I've booked tickets for Sat Evening!
That's amazing!!!!!!! thank you Munchpot. Xx
Munchpot
GRAMMY Award

Post by Munchpot »

Do get her to double check - I'd hate for it to be wrong :-k
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

will do x
Munchpot
GRAMMY Award

Post by Munchpot »

Newbe2018 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:40 amwill do x
Decided to go to last night's and was blown away by Cast B - The show was amazing - Can't wait to see it again on Saturday night

One very proud Dad!
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

Munchpot wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:03 am
Newbe2018 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:40 amwill do x
Decided to go to last night's and was blown away by Cast B - The show was amazing - Can't wait to see it again on Saturday night

One very proud Dad!
OMG not fair!! dd said she got to watch cast A, was too blown away, Sounds like the young Bird talent is truly superb, I'm so excited for Saturday, I've had dd tell me exactly when shes on so I don't miss her, my eyes will be darting all over, wish I had the opportunity to see it twice. She tells me the lord of the rings is mind blowing. xx
Munchpot
GRAMMY Award

Post by Munchpot »

Newbe2018 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:28 pm
OMG not fair!! dd said she got to watch cast A, was too blown away, Sounds like the young Bird talent is truly superb, I'm so excited for Saturday, I've had dd tell me exactly when shes on so I don't miss her, my eyes will be darting all over, wish I had the opportunity to see it twice. She tells me the lord of the rings is mind blowing. xx
I won't spoil anything, but that's not the only mind blowing number

The cast are listed in the programme, but you'll need to pay cash for that £6
Dogcop
BAFTA Award

Post by Dogcop »

Watched the show yesterday (And DS' Graduation). It was truly amazing and I felt so emotional-5 years at Sylvias, 3 years at Bird, countless rejections and some awesome successes. Not sure what the future holds in the adult world of MT but thank you to all of you on here for your advice, support and care in this crazy industry
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

It was amazing!!!!!!! OMG, those kids are fantastic, and the first years... well wow! Some fantastic talent, My favourite has to the the Hunger Games Tap piece, but your right Lord of the rings was mid blowing, but so was all the other pieces. I loved fiddler on the roof, french resistance... some really comical performances, was a long show, but I was gripped throughout, A fantastic well done to all, and best of luck to those graduating. Xx =D>
Munchpot
GRAMMY Award

Post by Munchpot »

Newbe2018 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:24 pm It was amazing!!!!!!! OMG, those kids are fantastic, and the first years... well wow! Some fantastic talent, My favourite has to the the Hunger Games Tap piece, but your right Lord of the rings was mid blowing, but so was all the other pieces. I loved fiddler on the roof, french resistance... some really comical performances, was a long show, but I was gripped throughout, A fantastic well done to all, and best of luck to those graduating. Xx =D>
Totally agree. And French Resistance and Fiddler were my faves, but then again I'm biased on that front 8)
Newbe2018
GRAMMY Award

Post by Newbe2018 »

Munchpot wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:54 pm
Newbe2018 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:24 pm It was amazing!!!!!!! OMG, those kids are fantastic, and the first years... well wow! Some fantastic talent, My favourite has to the the Hunger Games Tap piece, but your right Lord of the rings was mid blowing, but so was all the other pieces. I loved fiddler on the roof, french resistance... some really comical performances, was a long show, but I was gripped throughout, A fantastic well done to all, and best of luck to those graduating. Xx =D>
Totally agree. And French Resistance and Fiddler were my faves, but then again I'm biased on that front 8)
Me Too!.. but only slightly ;)