THE APPRENTICE 2013

Moderator: busybusybusy

Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Re: THE APPRENTICE 2013

Post by Genevieve »

doodoos wrote:Claude is just plain rude, I can't stand him. Jordan politely introduces himself and gets the response "I know who you are" and then calls him a parasite. No one would dare speak to anyone like that in an interview. {evil}
he's always very blunt. Jordan got a right grueling didn't he, but he's there to protect Lord Sugar's interests and it makes good tv. ! I think Claude was annoyed that Jordan had gone into the process knowing full well it was a 50/50 business partner Lord Sugar was looking for and a new business ...and Jordan had the arrogance to have completely ignored all that and put forward a business that wasn't even his, it was already established, he didn't have any authority in it, only a 'gentleman's agreement, and he was only offering 15.39% of the business anyway, which wasn't Lord Sugar's deal - so didn't make sense Jordan even bringing it to the table, it was arrogant of Jordan to think Lord Sugar would compromise. The only business Jordan's started himself was as a teenager selling on ebay !

shock: :shock: Can't believe what a letdown Neil's business plan was- what a shame, he was so much the front runner. Lord Sugar seemed to really want Neil to have come up with something better so he could put him into the final too, and I think so far, Neil deserved to win.
I liked Francesca this time round, but her figures in her business plan were nonsensical, can't believe how unprepared she was. Leah's business plan of the Facial non-invasive cosmetic surgery clinics (fillers/botox etc) sounded convincing, but hate the idea of lunch time fillers and botox treatments :shock: and If Luisa won with her cake/bake business plan it didn't sound like she would be willing to give up her 3 other already successful businesses, I'd prefer Leah to win, but next week will be good with a task where they bring back all the other contestants.
Doodoos
GRAMMY Award

Re: THE APPRENTICE 2013

Post by Doodoos »

I don't understand why they don't thoroughly check the final 12's business plans before they get to go on air, to ensure its something Lord Sugar would want to be involved with and to make sure it works. I really felt for Neil (my winner!) I can't stand Luisa.