BRITAINS GOT TALENT 2013

Moderator: busybusybusy

igloobabe
OSCAR Award

Re: BRITAINS GOT TALENT 2013

Post by igloobabe »

Sounds like they have changed the application method. When my dd applied it was a very basic online form which didn't have any way to attach videos. Make sure you take water and plenty of snacks as there's not usually much available! Good luck and have fun.
Flosmom
OSCAR Award

Post by Flosmom »

Good luck to anyone who is going for this.

Flo has been approached and said 'no' because it's not her thing, but we know others who have been scouted and are going ahead. Enjoy the ride!

And don't forget to let us know how you get on. It's always good to have someone we 'know' in the live shows 8) :lol: . One of Flo's friends got to judges houses in X Factor this year and we even have a celebrity friend-of-a-friend on Strictly too :shock: :lol: .

Deb x
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

Flosmom wrote:Good luck to anyone who is going for this.

Flo has been approached and said 'no' because it's not her thing, but we know others who have been scouted and are going ahead. Enjoy the ride!

And don't forget to let us know how you get on. It's always good to have someone we 'know' in the live shows 8) :lol: . One of Flo's friends got to judges houses in X Factor this year and we even have a celebrity friend-of-a-friend on Strictly too :shock: :lol: .

Deb x
we were approached and said no too - DS wanted to of course but we sought advice and then turned it down..

wishing you masses of luck - keep us posted =D> =D> =D>
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE