BBC1 Food Programme Looking for a Party

Moderator: busybusybusy

JOTSII
Nominee

BBC1 Food Programme Looking for a Party

Post by JOTSII »

Hi all,
I hope the below sounds of interest and I hope to hear from you soon! If you're having a pre-Christmas party and you're doing the catering then we want to hear from you!
Melissa

ARE YOU HAVING A PARTY? IF SO BBC1 WANT YOU!

betty TV is producing a new food series for BBC1 and looking for family & friends celebrating together to get involved

- Are you the type of family who love to get together for a shindig?
- Is there always a buffet, a barbecue, maybe a cake and a whole heap of drinks whenever you all get together?
- Are you the one always organising the big night for the rest of your relatives?

If you’re having an anniversary do, a birthday party, a christening or any kind of party then we want to hear from you. No matter how big or how small, as long as you’re cooking and preparing your own food then we would like an invite too!

For more information get in touch with Melissa – melissa.waterson@betty.co.uk or call 0207 290 0534 - before 10th December.

You need to be having your party before the 18th December 2011 to apply
pg
OSCAR Award

Re: BBC1 Food Programme Looking for a Party

Post by pg »

JOTSII wrote:we would like an invite too!
I love parties and catering, one of my favourite things is having friends round for a meal. Unfortunately though, I only issue invitations, not invites ... :lol:

(I know, I'll have to get used to it - or "get over it" as my daughter would advise - I do hate it though. "Invite" is a verb, not a noun).

<grumpy old woman>