GRAMMY Award

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Post by gelert »

To be honest I thought Len was drunk !!
Hecouldshine
OSCAR Award

Post by Hecouldshine »

Well I got a standard reply - I know it was mass produced as someone on digital spy posted the same reply....and I didn't say his remarks were "offensive and uncalled for"...

We understand that you found remarks made by Len Goodman towards Craig Revel Horwood to be offensive and uncalled for.

We contacted the production team behind the show who have asked us to pass on the following statement:

‘Strictly Come Dancing’ is a live show and this was an unscripted, off the cuff remark for which Len apologised on air immediately afterwards. As the show is live, exchanges between the judges can sometimes be animated. However, we appreciate some viewers found Len's comment uncalled for and out of character’.

Personally I don't think they were out of character for Len - THAT's the problem [-X Wasn't it bliss when we didn't have him the week before.....
He could go and he could shine, not just stay here counting time,
Son, we've got the chance to let him live

from Billy Elliot the Musical
Welsh Mum
OSCAR Award

Post by Welsh Mum »

What does everyone think pof the final 3 ? I think it was spot on , and really enjoyed the dances this week. i particularly like Kristina, Artem and Pasha's choreography.
My personal choice for the winners trophy is Harry Judd, I think he is a truly natural dancer. However, Chelsee is also good, and i think Jason's work ethis and focus hjas been mpressive.

All in all this has been one of my favourite Srictly's. the only competitor who really annoyed me was voted out in week one :D .
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.
Hecouldshine
OSCAR Award

Post by Hecouldshine »

Completely agree Welsh Mum :D :D :D

I am so pleased with the final three. The only disappointment of the series is that I haven't got tickets for Blackpool for next week :roll: Mind you Len has really bugged me this year. I notice that the BBC seem to have had him on best behaviour ever since the big complaints week, AND he has been very nice to Harry since then and scored him higher AND they keep showing clips of him doing annoying "jolly comments" on the results show. They must be trying to rehabilitate him [-X
He could go and he could shine, not just stay here counting time,
Son, we've got the chance to let him live

from Billy Elliot the Musical
sapphire
OSCAR Award

Post by sapphire »

Should be a good final \:D/ Harry FTW for me! It's been a great series and I will miss it when it's over 8-[ DD and I think it's great Saturday night entertainment ... although DH and DS disagree :lol: