Looking for Mums....

Moderator: busybusybusy

Fruitcake
GRAMMY Award

Looking for Mums....

Post by Fruitcake »

I have received this e-mail and thought I would pass it on in case any of you Mums were interested. Please note I know nothing more about it than what I have posted below..........

Hello there,

I just wanted to send a quick message as I am doing a bit of research for a Channel 4 programme we are developing. The programme is about parenting and will see real life mums getting and giving advice on common everyday problems i.e. getting children to go to bed, getting them out of bed and to school on time, getting teenagers to do their homework, dealing with public tantrums etc.

The great thing about this programme is that the advice won’t be coming from professionals but from the real experts – mums. We are really keen to learn what has actually worked for parents and see if it can work for families who need a little advice. Ultimately we are keen to find outgoing and charismatic mums with intelligent, witty and creative tips that really work.

If you know of any mums who you think might be interested I would be more than happy to give them more details. Equally if you are able in any capacity to help us get the word out there it would be fantastic and very much appreciated.

At this stage we are just looking for mums to help us with a non broadcast pilot – there is no commitment in the initial stages it would just be an informal chat. I’d be glad to send a copy of our Flyer if you’d like more information.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Eliana

E-mail address is: mums@studiolambert.com
Don't count your chickens until the contract's in your hand!