57%
Cher
No votes

Total votes: 28

Genevieve
BAFTA Award

WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN XFACTOR 2010

Post by Genevieve »

Who's going to win ? I think One Direction, with Rebecca and Matt a very close call for second
Pearl
GRAMMY Award

Re: WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN XFACTOR 2010

Post by Pearl »

I really like Rebecca, think shes got a really distinctive voice and a lovely personality but wouldn't be unhappy if One direction or Matt won :D
Bring it on!!!
*Cazzy-Lou*
GRAMMY Award

Post by *Cazzy-Lou* »

I was convinced from the beginning Matt would win even though I love One Direction but now I actually kinda want them to win :lol:
STEFFYSMUM
GRAMMY Award

Post by STEFFYSMUM »

personally i think its fixed for one direction to win. i dont really care as i wouldnt run out and buy any of their songs.
Nicola
GRAMMY Award

Post by Nicola »

I agree with Steffy's mum - I think the producers have left little to chance in this competition. I'd dearly love Matt to win; not because he's amazing, but just because I don't want either of Simon or Cheryl's acts to win - they've had FAR too many unfair advantages. That said, I've become too cynical of this competition to expect the right result.

I don't agree when they rave about the standard this year either - they're all instantly forgettable - wonder if they're trying to aim it more at the American market and thus raise the profile of the show once it starts out there?

Did anyone else hear the backing track when Zain was "singing" too - he wasn't singing it quite in time, so consequently you could clearly hear a vocal backing track under his voice. They're not even trying to hide that they are so weak?!! Also, did anyone else notice that the singing order changed from the first round to the second round.....but in both rounds Matt and Mary were first and second, Rebecca was third, and meanwhile Cher and One Direction took turns being 2nd to last and last (the positions accepted as being the most beneficial for votes). As well as that, I've just read that the week Katie got kicked out, she was due to sing last, and at the final moment, they changed the order and put Cher last. It'd actually be really interesting to look at the order of singing for all the contestants and shows, and see who's got the most favourable singing positions - think we know who it would be!!!

My votes last night went with Mary - didn't realise they were changing the rules in the meantime, which means my votes were a complete waste of money, doesn't it, as it was obvious that in a sing-off, they were never going to let Cher go. And how about her saying "Ballads aren't really my thing" when asked on the Xtra factor why she hadn't sung one to contrast, then lo and behold when she needs a save-me song, out comes weepy Cher with her weepy ballad!!!!!!!

It's turned into a complete farce. I know I've stuck with it this year, but I think when it's on next, I might just give it a miss from the start before I get hooked.
dodgepot
BRIT Award

Post by dodgepot »

I just don't get it! Cher is clearly unpopular and when you've heard one rap you've heard them all!
It has been said that Will.i.am (?) is going to sign her anyway so what's the point?? She's petulant, obnoxious and playing the game very well indeed! {evil}
Really?
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

AND in one newspaper I saw today....regarding the manipulation and orchestration to ensure Cher made the final ....it reads@

@@@Simon’s record label Syco_News even published a “Vote Cher” slogan with her phone number on Twitter yesterday.
It stated: “Vote Lines still Open! To vote for Cher Lloyd call 0901 61 61 104.” It then urged users to re-Tweet the message.
Only later, following complaints from fans of the other acts, did they repeat the message for her rivals.@@@

But the above didn't work did it - so they had a sing-off...and then could put Cher through - Look how long it took to get rid of Katie who was in bottom two because she wasn't popular with the public too ;) . (but I think it will be a better final with Cher instead of Mary, but that's not the point)

Doesn't matter where Cher comes, she's already making an album to include a duet with Cheryl anyway - Simon admitted this on Sunday :shock: Simon clearly favours Cheryl's acts. I want Matt to win, but I think One Direction will, - I prefer Dannii, and I hope Matt does win just so Simon isn't given the chance to be so smug. ;).
orange_squash
BRIT Award

Post by orange_squash »

I honestly dont think it matters who wins from the 4 acts that are left, as they will all be signed up and record albums.
I would love for Rebecca to win, but in a way, i dont want her to - id rather her be signed with somebody who ISNT Simon Cowell ;)
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

Our poll got the winner then =D> =D>
One Direction seemed very weak yesterday with Robbie WIlliams - and Rebecca deserved to come 2nd

Matt won the most votes every single week apparently, apart form Week 1 when Mary got the most, and Matt had second most votes.
I think Rebecca only came 2nd to Matt a few of the weeks, and One Direction never got better than 3rd most votes