Britain's Got Talent

Moderator: busybusybusy

Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Re: Britain's Got Talent

Post by Genevieve »

poor lad Malakai.....who broke down crying from nerves, and mum going over to him, then Alesha on stage too, then he gets to sing again, and he's amazing !! Made good t.v. for them didn't it ;) Personally it made me feel really uncomfortable and I don't think they should have shown him breaking down like that.
What a nutter that white faced woman was, with a disturbing version of the song 'Humpty Dumpty' :shock: :shock: :-&
Scarey ! :?
mogs
BAFTA Award

Post by mogs »

Genevieve wrote:poor lad Malakai.....who broke down crying from nerves, and mum going over to him, then Alesha on stage too, then he gets to sing again, and he's amazing !! Made good t.v. for them didn't it Personally it made me feel really uncomfortable and I don't think they should have shown him breaking down like that.
I agree. He was amazing but it was so uncomfortable to watch. I don't think he's ready for something like this though, he just seems too vulnerable. I think this series has been much better to watch. I dont think anyone has stood out as the winner but at least they have shown more of the talent this year and less of the silly acts.
Can i do a quick plug now please ;) My ds is part of the Only Boys Aloud choir. We find out on Saturday if they have made it through to the Semi Finals. Please keep an eye out for them and keep everything crossed. Thank you :D
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

Oh how exciting mogs, fingers crossed for them. They were fantastic last time, do hope we get to see them again. =D>
jesajo
GRAMMY Award

Post by jesajo »

I hope they get through to the semi finals mogs they are fantastic . =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
mogs
BAFTA Award

Post by mogs »

Thank you both. Dreading the phone bill if they do :shock: :lol:
LittleRed
BRIT Award

Post by LittleRed »

I auditioned in 2008 and the audition progress was very tiring,we had to go through about 8 different rooms and we were thete about 10 hours in total,then when we finally Auditioned,it was a camera crew
jesajo
GRAMMY Award

Post by jesajo »

WELL DONE "M" ONLY BOYS ALOUD ARE GOING TO GO FAR . \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
bruno2
OSCAR Award

Post by bruno2 »

WELL DONE TO M AND ALL THE BOYS ALOUD - YOU MUST BE SO PROUD OF YOUR LITTLE BOY =D> =D> =D>
Genevieve
BAFTA Award

Post by Genevieve »

WELL DONE - great news they're through =D> \:D/ =D> \:D/ How exciting for them =D>
riverdancefan
OSCAR Award

Post by riverdancefan »

I don't watch the show anymore I just hate it
But googled the choir and yes absolutely brilliant!!! =D> =D> well deserving to go through and congrats to Mog's DS \:D/
"Tall and proud my mother taught me, this is how we dance" - RIVERDANCE
mogs
BAFTA Award

Post by mogs »

Thank you all. I am such a proud mum today.It's not just my ds, we know so many of these boys and they're so close. My nerves are on edge so goodness knows how they are feeling. They've had a run through and are happy -so it's over to the public now. Just hope everyone loves them as much as we do. Will probably be in tears the minute they walk on stage. :lol:
Welsh Mum
OSCAR Award

Post by Welsh Mum »

Do you know when they are on? I don't watch the show any more, but would watch and vote for them.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.
surrounded by singers
Nominee

Post by surrounded by singers »

Congratulations to all the boys, \:D/ can't wait to see them again. Will definately be voting for them :D
mogs
BAFTA Award

Post by mogs »

Sooooooooo proud at the moment. Can't believe only boys aloud are through to the final. Need to try and book a hotel in wembley now and wish I could give my ds the biggest hug =D> =D> =D>
Pearl
GRAMMY Award

Post by Pearl »

FANTASTIC \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ They were brilliant, so passionate and moving :D
Bring it on!!!